new home

Mal*
As we pull up to the apartment we get our bags out the back and load them up the stairs into the house.

"Wow it's cute" peyton said.

"Well its something" aunt Kim said.

"Well we should get settled but first let's call mom" I said and took out my phone then dialed her number.

"Hey mom were here" I said.
"That's good how was the flight" mom said.
"Well the food wasn't that good, peyton has a crick in her neck and aunt Kim's apartment is so cozy so heart warming" I said.
"Well at least y'all are safe I love you have fun stay out of trouble" mom said.
"Ok love you to bye" I said.

"Well its 4 wanna go to the mall" peyton said.

"Yea just let me change into something casual" I said and started looking through my suit case.

"Ok well I'll be downstairs when your ready." Peyton said.

"Kk" I said and went into the bathroom.

As I grab my phone I walk downstairs to see peyton and aunt kim talking.

"Hey ready to go" I said and hugged aunt Kim.

"Do you want me to drive y'all" aunt Kim asked.

"Were good but thanks we want to get to know the strrets" peyton said.

"Well be back about 7 were having tacos" aunt Kim said.

As we walk out the building we walk down the street 'boom' I get ran over.

"Hey watch it" I yelled.

"Oh my are you Ok" a deep boyish voice said.

"I would be if I wasn't on the fucking..." I said but peyton cut me off.

"Um mal look up" peyton said and as I did my blueish green eyes met with a pair of sparkling blue eyes.

"Um sorry i-i didn't know you wer..." I said but he cut me off.

"No it's fine I wasn't paying attention" he said helping me up.

"Well we gotta run" I said.

"Well hope to see you around..." He said.

"Its melony but my friends call me mal" I said.

"Well mal we should get some pizza one day" he said handing me a piece of paper

"Um uh sure" I said and put it in my pocket.

"Mal what was that back there" peyton asked.

"I- I don't know I froze when I looked into his eyes" I said.

"Well if I was you I would call him" peyton said.

"But you know I just got out of a relationship and I got really heart broken" I said.