always besties

Mal*
As the sun comes through my window and hits my face I get out of bed and the first thing I do is check my phone which I have 8 mis-texts from Chris and 12 mis-calls from Chris as I read the texts one by one I begin to cry.

Chris:
Mal I'm sorry.
Mal please text back.
I'm sorry.
Babe.
Bae .
Mal.
Text back.
Please I love you, you mean everything to me.

As I read all the texts I begin to regret what I did oh wait ha no I don't he cheated on me.

So I texted back.

Mal:
Oh please if you truly loved me then you wouldn't have locked lips with my best friend, you just say that just to say it you don't mean it we were together for 7 fucking months and you didn't once tell me I'm beautiful, pretty, never got me flowers on our anniversary and when ever I wanted to hang out you were apparently "to busy with homework, family things, or didn't feel good" I'm sick of it I tried but I you weren't paying attention open your fucking eyes Chris this isn't a video game this is real life once you lose something you may never get it back.

After I Finnish texting him my best friend texted me.

Best friend:
Hey I'm sorry bout yesterday please let me explain please.
Mal:
I'm all ears.
Best friend:
Ok so I was at my locker and Chris waled up and said he likes me and I said arent you and mal dating and he said no I broke up with that bitch and I defined you then he kissed me and that's when you walked up and pulled my hair mal I'm soooo sorry I don't even like Chris he's a man whore I would never do that to you we've been best friends since kindergarten we've been through everything together I don't want to lose you.
Mal*
Ik we've been best friends for like ever and I'm sorry for pulling your hair and I totally believe you.
Best friend:
Mal thanks how bout we have a girls day get our nails done, go to the movies, and go shopping.
Mal*
That sounds fun but I have to pack.
Best friend*
For wat.
Mal*
I'm moving to Cali on Monday.
Best friend*
Wat why was this b'cz of what happened yesterday.
Mal*
No my aunt needs help in the pizza/icecream shop and she wants me to help her.
Best friend*
Oh well we should hang out today and I could help you pack.
Mal*
Awe thanks that would be nice.
Best friend*
I'll be over in a hour get ready and wear something cute.
Mal*
Kk see u soon.