Chapter 4

Kelsia's P.O.V

I've been enjoying my Chemistry class from I entered here. The teacher (Mrs. Whyte) was very kind. Out of all my the other teachers she's the only one who allow me to introduce myself to the class.

I also realize that she's a vampire. God knows how much I despise them. But she seems like a good one but I still don't trust her.

    Aiden of course was sitting beside me. His sent was a bit odd. I smell wolf and vampire but mostly wolf.

   Only if he was a hybrid I could understand but he have a spell sent on him as well. I simply don't understand this.

  ~~~~~~~~~

   The bell rang.

(It's still Kel's P.O.V)

   The teacher walked out of the class after she dismissed her class.

I herd his sweet voice calling my name, it was something that I wanted to hear over and over in my ears. I then herd the masculine voice called my name again then I realize that it was........ Aiden's........... voice.

  I turned facing him waiting for him to say what he have to say.

   “It's lunch time." I really didn't remember anything about the lunch. I smiled.

We walked out of the class together side by side like we were upset with something not touching each other just walking to the cafeteria drawing everyone's attention.

  ~~~~~~

I walked in the cafeteria looking around. There were only 2 empty table on with two chairs and the other with eight chairs.

   I looked at the lady who was serving the food. She looked like my mother's best friend but the only thing that make me have second thoughts was her dimples on her cheek and her wide smile.

   She's also a vampire. Why those this school have so much of my types of my enemy here.

  “What would you like to have my dear?" She asked me/us. Her voice sound bit fake.

“I'll take two apples and a orange juice." I reply, then she slightly nodded her head in acceptance then she looked at Aiden waiting for a response.  He was too busy staring at the table with the two chairs.  I tap him on his shoulder.

  He then say, “Sorry about that but I'll have what ever she's having."

   Aiden's P.O.V

    She was sitting beside me and eating on of her apples. I did not know why she only take apples and not any other fruits. I sniffed the air and smell the original scents of my colleagues but only one strong sweet scent kept distracting me from eating. 

My mate's a lycon!

    This was something that I was not expecting...... because I'm a hybrid only that I have a spell on me from I was born that do not allow me to use my vampire side. Mom says it's to keep my safe from all the hybrid hunters. Dad was one of them.

    My mom's a wolf and dad's a vampire. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother and I'm the only one as a hybrid.

     “Why do you only take this for lunch?" I asked her.

  “I just feel for something light today.... " She was interrupt by my father walking in the cafeteria. I was not sure why she was looking at him like some criminal or something.