Even Better When 1D Are There

"Goodbye, love you too" were the last two words i said to my parents, they was goin on holiday for a week so i had the place to my own. i was only 14 but they must obviously trust me!. i have been planning a massive party for tonight and as i am friends with 1D they are going to be there, im sure plenty of girls will like that.. oh yeah i forgot to say, but some of you may hate this but, i go out with harry and have been for 3 weeks and my bestie harriet dates niall and has been for 4 weeks. me and harry really seem to make a great couple and same with harriet and niall.

it was 3:00pm and the party began at 4:00pm i only has an hour to sort things out but harriet was here to help. we heard a knock on the door and you know harriet being lazy made me answer the door. i opened the door to see the boys from 1D standing there. of course i let them in and harry gave me a kiss, then all i heard was "NIALL" coming from harriets voice i turned around to see harriet with her legs wrapped around niall's waist and her arms around his neck and they were is a deep make out session, i turned back around and harry was there infront of me he looked me deep in the eyes and we then decided to start a make out session. i loved him soo much, not to mention he is a great kisser.

it was 4:04pm and there was a knock on the door "here are the party peeps" liam said

"ill answer it" harriet said

"not too lazy this time then i guess"

"im in a good mood don't ruin it"

All i heard from now on was loud music and people laughing cheering and of course throwing up  and it was bearly 6:00 ohwell i suppose you got to enjoy the night, then i heard a voice whisper in my ear "oh you will enjoy tonight" it sounded alot like harry and it was, i turned around and huged him tightly and gave him a kiss. about 5 minutes later i saw harriet and niall sat together with his arms around harriets waist and hers around his neck, they looked so cute together, im sure one day they will get married. i hope me and harry do lol. i remained partying for the rest of the night until 11:00pm.

after everyone had gone there was only niall, harriet, harry and I. the other boys from 1D had gone and left us to it. im sure when the said that they meant it in a dirty way, but who cares. after we cleaned up we all sat down and watched paranormal activity as niall was deperate to watch it so im sure this made him happy. afterwards me and harry went up staires while niall and harriet stayed downstaires to watch another movie.

me and harry were up staires we were both sober we sat down on the bed  and he looked me and vise -versa. we looked at eaach other for about a minute until he leaned in a started to snog me, i loved it when this happend, he then started to lift my top off and then my trouses, by then i think i knew what he meant when he said i will enjoy tonight which im certainly am!. by now i had took his shirt and black skinny jeans off. we were only wearing our underwear. harry then pushed me onto the bed and climed on top of me he started to suck my sweat spot which was on my neck near my ear, i made a large moan and then he started to take my bra and nickers off. he then started rubbing my clit and then started sucking it and licking it, i let out another moan and then few seconds later he slid two fingers into me. it felt soo good and i wanted it harder and faster and after that he did. about few minutes later he had stopped and he was ready to enter his manhood into my ladyhood about a second later he had inserted it in and was starting very slowly and the gradually got faster and faster in and out of my vagina. i was soo good and i didn't want it to stop and he did this he stared into my eyes i couldn't help but stare into his, he had such gorgous eyes i loved him to peices!!!. After about 10 minutes of him thrusting in and out of me, we laid toether on the bed and panted really hard " did you enjoy that" harry said

"i sure did" i then heard a noise coming from downstaires.

Harriet's P.O.V

"harder and faster" i said as he thrusted in and out of me, this felt amazing and i really want to do this again. after about 15 minutes of sex he came up to me and started kissing me agressivly " are you ready for round 2" he said between each breath " i sure am" i said. he went down to the bottom of the bed and started to lick my clit and fidle with it with his finger. a few moments later and he inserted 2 fingers into me while kissing and licking my nipples. he stoped and yet again got ready to insert his hard one into me. with out a doubt he pushed it in and was soon in the zone. he did it slowly at first then got faster then slower again "you really like teasing me don't you?"

"i wouldn't say thay" as he said that he kept giving it hard and slow which is how i loved it!! .

Chloe's P.O.V

well that was a night not to be forgotton i said to harry but he was asleep so  left it to him and went downstaires to see niall and harriet but they were asleep so i went back upstaires and went to sleep aswell.