School (Again)

"Come on Jen! We're going to be late!" Yelled Marissa
"Hold you shorts on" I replied back. Things have been really tough lately. My dad who was divorced six years ago found a new girl on a dating site. I hated it. I would miss mom, but there was nothing that I could do about it. My real mom went to jail. I sometimes felt as if I didn't have a place in the world.
"Jenny, if you don't come to your favourite class, I will find the real Jenny, beat you up, and keep the real one happily ever after." Marissa said with a laugh. Marissa is one of those people that are optimistic with an evil touch. But she never said anything negative in a negative way. That's just Marissa. Right now, my inner critic was at me again.
If you know me, I am very very pessimistic, which is the complete opposite of optimistic. I walk to history class where Mr.Schills greets me while wearing a jester hat.
"Guess what we're learning today class!" Mr. Schills said.
I raised my hand.
"The Middle Ages?" I said with a question. I knew the answer, but somehow it didn't come out right. It was probably my inner critic again holding my back. Boristalt is what always held me back. I was expelled from one school when I was eight because I broke a kids arm on purpose because he didn't give me a second Twinkie, but this is different. Now that I'm thirteen, I have been getting better about keeping Boristalt in. I would describe only the bad stuff about her because that is what she is made of. In my drawing, he mouth and one eye was sewn shut. The mouth that was sewn together kept all the positive things in her head. The eye that was sewn was the one that saw the light at the end of the tunnel. All drawn on a thick, red piece of paper. Again, everything was bad about her.
Wait a second, I thought.
"BORISTALT!" I screamed. My eyes were shut but I could feel thirty pairs of eyes staring at me.
"Come on little girl." Keith said. "Stop playing with your imaginary friends and act mature." He said with a smirk.
Then out of nowhere, I lifted my hand up to him and some force slammed him against the wall. I started floating, and hen in a demonic voice a screamed:
"I will devour your soul for such insolence! You worthless mortal. You will die along with the rest of your family at the same time as they all do!" Then, with the flick of my wrist, he was launched out of the window screaming in agony. Shard of glass was splintered everywhere. I then came to reality. Everyone was looking at me with petrified eyes. When my feet hit the ground, Mr. Schills screamed my name and everything went black.