With Me

I felt the salt dig into my skin and I fell backwards. Boristalt stared at me with a wide stitched up grin. I stopped breathing as everything went quiet.
"Rebecca," I yelled in a whisper. She opened her eyes slowly and stared at me too. Boristalt was right behind her, floating in mid air.
"Slowly, get back into the circle of salt, and mold the broken salt back to a circle." She told me trying not to open her mouth.
From my waist down, I was in the circle. But I needed to get my upper half in and seal the circle. I reached out and planted my foot onto the ground near Rebecca and pulled with force.
      I made very little movement as Boristalt continued to stare at me. Our gaze never disconnected between us. I kept repeating the process of putting my foot in the ground and moving forward just a few centimeters at a time. I had realized that when I had been doing this, my hand that was on the ground behind me was stretched out along with my pelvis and my legs. I needed to plant my hand underneath my shoulder so I could get into the circle. With a quick motion of lifting my body above the ground, I put my hand under my shoulder. I was ready to make it into the circle when Boristalt lunged at me.

Sorry for the short chapter dudes. I am at a heavy writers block and I'm working on my other book; When There Was Hope. Please read that if Boristalt isn't meeting your taste in books. I love to give cliff hangers and will update Boristalt in a few days cuz I don't know what to write. Leave comments on this book and When There Was Hope!
BaconBeast out.   t(-_-t