Part 3

*2 Years Later*

Karrine was always by Lucifer's side.

She never left.

She never tried to run.

She did everything she was told, and never objected.

Well, twice.

Twice she did.

Those 2 times he did.... SOMETHING.... terrible.

But she tried to forget.

However, it was true.

She forgave, but could never forget.

Never....

One day, she looked up, alone, to see 4 men.

2 of them were angels, one of them an ArchAngel like Lucifer, except, of course, Lucifer was stronger.

The other 2... they were Sam and Dean Winchester.

Lucifer told her stories about them, about how they killed demon after demon, and that they were going to end up letting him out.

And they had.

Karrine remembered.

It was the fateful day they killed her only friend.

Lilith.

She stood, and her wings, which had grown to around ArchAngel size, flared.

"Stand down, Karrine." Lucifer called, coming around the corner.

You should have seen their faces, they were so shocked.

Karrine nodded, and put down her hands, and her wings drooped.

She had never had them clipepd.

No.

She never tried to run.

"Sam, Dean, Castiel, and Gabriel."

Lucifer looked at them all... fondly, then his eyes landed on Gabriel.

"My dear brother, Gabriel."

That's when Lucifer walked a little forward, and Gabriel took a step back.

"Karrine." Karrine looked up at Lucifer, waiting.

"Manage this."

Karrine nodded, then suddenly blurred, or superspeeded, behind the 4, slamming cuffs around their hands.

Karrine still had the Genesidian seal around her neck, but she could blur and she could flash to other places and she could make sheilds to keep Lucifer safe, but nothing else.

She was less powerless then before, but she was still.... still not a full Genesis.

Once it was taken off.

And that terrible thing happened.

Karrine had them stuck in chairs in front of Lucifer in 5 seconds flat.

"Good job. But still not good enough." Lucifer said, and Karrine bowed her head.

"I am sorry." She said.

Lucifer nodded.

"Well, now that you have seen a taste of what my weapon can do, would you like to see what else she can do?"

Karrine's eyes widened.

He was releasing the seal!

But no, she would never betray him.