My Saviour.

Andy's POV:

I sit at the table, trying to figure out how our concerts are gonna go. My phone interrupts my thinking with a text from Tianna. It reads: 'My friend and I are at the mall in Indy. She wants to meet you sometime soon. See you later-xx Tia.'

I grab my wallet and jacket and go to get my motorcycle. I look up how far Indy is and it's not even 20 minutes. I follow the directions and get to Indianapolis and park at the mall. I text tianna saying, 'Where are you at in the mall?'

No sooner do I text that then do I feel someone's hand over my eyes. Tianna. She turns me around to look at her and I grin a wide, childish grin. She laughs at me and introduces me to her friend, Melleny. Melleny smiles and from the corner of my eye I think she winks at Tianna. Tianna grabs my arm and pulls me over to the main center of the mall where the directory is at.

I grab her hand and she grabs Melleny's and we all go over to the laser tag center. Tianna loses the first round and she cheers for Melleny, but Melleny loses after two rounds. We all play the last one and tianna wins, by hitting me last moment. I hear tianna and Melleny laugh and high-five. I smile and then Tianna hugs me. Something I wasn't expecting but I don't shy away. I hug her back and in the dark her eyes seem to sparkle even brighter.

__________________________

Tianna finally breaks the silence by saying, ''why don't we go to the bumper cars? It'll be fun!''

Melleny looks wary and quietly mumbles, ''I think I'll sit this one out. I'm not feeling too good.''

Tianna rolls her eyes and say, ''Well, I guess it's just me and you Andy! Let's see whose better!'' I roll my eyes as She pulls me along to the bumper cars. I strap in and the buzzer sounds. Tianna gets me the first try and I try to counteract it but I end up hitting myself against the railing. Melleny laughs and then as soon as I hit Tianna the buzzer sounds. We all leave the bumper cars and I look at my watch. 5:00 already!

I tell Melleny goodbye and give Tianna A hug. I want to give her a kiss, but it seems too early. I go out the doors and don't even bother with my helmet before getting on my bike. I race down the highway to the studio. I am almost late to the recording of our next CD and I hear everyone welcome me back.

''Hey Andy! 'Bout time I see you around here!'' Jake Yells. I give him a hug and I prepare myself for the next question he is gonna ask. ''How's that girl you kinda ran into?'' he gauffs.

I laugh and quietly mumble, ''Well, we sorts went out on like a kinda date, and I've been seeing her a lot lately, but I feel like we've been moving fast.'' Ashley laughs and pulls me into the recording studio.