My Saviour.

Andy's POV

''Holy fuck!'' I say as we walk down the street to Jake . He laughs and I look down at the ground, and he's says, ''You know, she really was beautiful, why did you let her go so easy? There's girls all around that want you!''

I don't honestly know why I let her go. I look at him and In a light way say, ''Maybe I wanted to let someone go, besides she looks too innocent to like me'' I can't get her image out of my head. Her straight, light brown hair and beautiful chocolate brown eyes. She looked at me and when she smiled I felt numb inside.

I walk into a loud bar playing some heavy metal rock and go up to the bar and ask for a few shots of whiskey. I down them and each time slam them at the bar in anger at letting her go. I put at $50 dollar bill on the table knowing that those drinks didn't cost that much but I walk away not caring. I leave Ashley in the bar and walk outside.

I draw my head back and lean against the wall. I groan in anger and walk down the street back to the restaurant where we met. I open the door and see her sitting alone at a table with papers strung around her. I go by and pull up a chair.

She looks up at me and rolls her eyes. Se puts her pen down and says quietly, ''Don't you have somewhere better to be than watching me?''

I look at her and reply, ''Actually, no. I left Jake at the bar down the block and now that I see you I'm pretty happy.'' *oh fuck! I think as I recap what I just said.* I quickly try to take the words back but she turns a deep scarlet at this. She flags the waitress down and orders a bottle of coke and I order a doctor pepper and she looks at me confused. ''Why do you like me? I'm plain Jane and your well, you.'' she says.

I open my mouth to say something but she gets up and walks out of the restaurant, leaving my words hanging in the air as I say them as she leaves.