Q: Do you have an OC that you associate with MGS?

Why yes, I do! Two, actually. Octane (Formerly known as Vaughan) and Dell.

I'll let them introduce themselves, I guess. They don't exactly get along so...

Forgive me.

-

Octane: *raises eyebrows and looks over* Hmm? *pulls scarf away from mouth and offers a half-hearted wave* Who the hell are you supposed to be?

Dell: Could you be any more rude? *deadpans and spins around in chair* It's nothing personal, she's a jaded brute to everyone she meets.

Octane: *rolls eyes* At least I'm not a kiss-up to everyone I meet. *wryly smirk*

Dell: *mouths a quick curse to Octane before turning back to you* Anyways, *sighs with a small smile* I'm Dell. I'm the intel guy, reconnaissance is practically my middle name.

Octane: *Scoffs* Your middle name should be 'coward who can't hold a gun'.

Dell: Well yours should be 'lying, cheating bitch', but you don't see me complaining... *dismissively waves away* But yeah, I specialize in private investigation. Behind the scenes kinda guy, but I hold it all together. I put out hit orders, predict enemy movements, and direct the front lines.

Octane: Well, *brushes shoulder* I'm more into the action. The rush. Shoot to kill, y'know? I-

Dell: You can't trust a thing that comes out of her mouth, for the record...

Octane: If you don't shut up, I'm going to put a few bullets in yours, for the record. *glares*

Dell: *raises hands in mock surrender*

Octane: That's what I thought. *clears throat* Anyways. It's a job. Kill, get paid, carry on. I have my motives, but those are none of your business, are they? No, they aren't. Sorry to disappoint, but if you want somebody to kiss your ass, you'd be better off with Dell.

Dell: *heavy sigh* I literally can't stand five minutes with you, Vaughan. *stands and ruffles jacket* If you want to ask me any more questions, I'll be happy to answer them... Alone.

Octane: If you must... I guess I could answer any more questions you have. Just let Fiddle know... *turns away*

-Fiddle.