Chapter 3

Lucy POV

I woke up the next day and put on a white shirt with my ripped skinny jeans and some timberlands.

I went straight to the stable and went to get Bolt out. She was alive and well wagon her breakfast hay and oats.

I got her saddle and bridal and saddled her up. When I was done a gladly got on her and led her out of the stable. When I got out I saw the boys conversing on the porch of the guest house. Laxus looked like last night don't happen at all. I rode over to them and greeted.

"Hey boys, why you up so early?"

"Early birds." Gajeel said.

"We'll do the early bird want to go on a ride? Some of the horses still need riders." I asked. They nodded and followed me back to the stables.

I got of my horse and tied her to the post. I let the horses that didn't have any riders out in the horses fields.

I told the boys to go in i let the horses pick who they liked.

A redish, brown horse, Wildfire, made its ways we to Natsu. Two pitch black stallions, Riley and Trance, galloped to Gray and Jellal. Brandy, a dark brown horse nudged Gajeel with his wet nose. Lastly, Light, a golden/blonde horse started to play around with Laxus.

Sorry guys I can't write a lot. It's midnight and I have school so I must sleep. If I have time I'll update tomorrow.