Confession part 2

Manik: Nandini... she starts walking forward blushing and see's something...
Nandini: Manik woh kya hai?? She asks him pointing towards that thing...
Manik: he holds nandini's hand and takes her in that, it was a cottage made especially for them so that they could spend the whole night in it!

Tha cottage was fully decorated with fireflies and in it's corner there was a white couch with one big love shaped pillow written Manan in it...

Nandini: manik...it's beautiful!!! Just when she was about to take the jar of fireflies manik held her hand and knelt on the ground on his knee... "Manik... Manik utho what are you doing?" She asked cuirously in a concern voice... while manik was looking down and taking something from his pocket!

Manik: Nandini... before meeting you i was a monster, the rich spoiled brat, who never knew ke "give and take" ke ilawa bhi koi rishta ho sakta hai! Iss doonya mein asise bhi log hai jo bina matlab ke kissise pyar kar sakta hai... Maine aaj tak sirf apne friend ke liye khushiyan dhundi hai... sirf unke liye sochta aya hoon... they love me a lot i know per phir bhi woh log sirf The Manik Malhotra ko dekha hai... jaana hai per tumne Manik ko pehchana hai... Manik kissed Nandini'a hand now and a tear drop escaped from his eyes while the flow of tears were running out of nandini's eyes...

Nandini: Maaniiikk... !!! That's all that she could say in that moment...

Manik: Haa nandini... jabse tum mere life mein aiy ho sab kuch badal gaya hai... even if everything is not alright when i'm with you EVERYTHING... sab kuch perfect lagta hai... aisa lagta jai ke main bhi happiness deserve karta hoon and also i... also i can love someone and i can be happy but not bulling people or winning any bet against Nyonica, but i can be happy helping people...like you did with me!!! Even when i treated you like a servant you prayed for me my happiness... Now i'm strong enough to give a name to this relation and it's love Nandini... aur iss naye rishte ki shuruwat mein chahta hoon ke humare purane tarike se ho... he takes the egg and give it to her and tells her to thow it on him...

Nandini: she was still crying by his words "manik... Manik i...I...I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU MANIK" Saying this she hugged him immediately wrapping her hands around his neck and he hugged her back holding her by her waist!

Nandini: Manik i promise I'll never leave you... you'll always be in my prayers... and I'll always shine for you I LOVE YOU MANIK... She broke the hug... "Manik we're imperfect but when we're toghether na... we're perfect... like two parts of one heart jo ek dusre ke siwa adhura hai! Aur agar hume ek naiy shuruwat karni hai to hume past ke mistakes se lern karke un buri yaadon ko mita dena hoga making sure ke hum wohi galatiyan phir se na dohraye... so no need of this egg (she said wincking to him and thowed away the egg) And tum humesha puchte the na ke main fireflies ko itna like kyun karti hoon? Because Manik mom humesha kehti thi ke wherever they are if there's around true love they celebrate it glowing for the couple and see they all are glowing!

Manik: he was mesmerized bye her words and was smiling like never before... he frees his hand from her, went to the couch taking the heart shaped pillow and gave it to her!
"Nandini humare iss nayi shuruwat mein main tumhe kuch lotana chahta hoon jo ki na mera hai na tumhara balki humara THA, HAI aur HUMESHA RAHEGA! He handed her the pillow and asked her to open it... as she did she found a red box and opend it too...
Nandini: manik..manik this bracelet i thought i lost it...
Manik: per maine use dhund liya and this time you'll never loose it like you'll never loose ME!