Sea blue eyes

"I guess" Dan mumbled, though he was pretty sure he wasn't. "Just stressed a bit nothing much"
Phil thought for a moment. "I can help you with that."
"What?"
"Not if you don't want to, I mean. But I can do things to help you relieve your stress"'Phil said smirking"
"Are you suggesting...." Dan was unable to finish has he was obviously flustered in red.
He looked hot. In Phils opinion. He wanted to ruin his innocence now more than ever.
"Like I said" Phil started as he dragged his hand up Dans thigh "only if you want to".
Phil knew Dan was a virgin but that didn't mean Dan was innocent. But he's still a virgin, OH NO HES STILL A VIRGIN
"Just forget it" Phil said which make his member un-harden
"W-wait what why". Dan said moving closer
"Because your still a virgin it's your first time and I want you do it with... You know someone special"
"But you are special and I want to do it with you, more than anyone else"....."daddy"
Dan said whispering the last part.
Dan knew when ever he says the word daddy to Phil it makes him hard.
"Haha you did that on purpose". Phil says as his trousers become tighter and tighter.
They start to undress, shirt first, then trousers then boxers.
"Dan you're so hot right now ,do it, I want you, I need you inside me". Dan says spreading his legs apart.
"Okay then since you asked".
Phil grabs the lube from the underwear draw and splats it onto his hand. The sons of the slimy lube made Dan moan, he was desperate.
Dans back arched and his head falling back as Phil begins to thrust his finger into him.
Dan shivers, "m-more daddy..."
Phil chuckles, adding a second finger. Phil looks at Dan his sea blue eyes set Dan off into paradise as Phil pushed his fingers deep before curling them up quickly.
Dan cries out out Phils name, panting loudly.
"You look so good right now Dan you're doing so well".. Phil sighs, scissor img his fingers to stretch Dan out.
Dan ground "just...fuck me....please"
Phil nods, pulling his boxers down before lubing up his cock. Phil soon lines up his cock with Dans entrance before pushing in.
Dan inhales everytime Phil thrusts in, exhaling when he pulls out.
Phil soon picks up the speed, Dan squirms, feeling his cock twitch against his stomach.
Phil pants loudly as he thrusts hard and fast into Dan
"shit Dan...your doing so well right now....you look pretty baby" Phil praises
Dan whines his back arching off the bed. The praise he got from Phil made his cock a lot harder. "Fuck Phil.... Keep talking to me"
"You're taking my cock so well... Youre so amazing".
Phil says moaning and biting his lip.
Dan whimpers as he feels the stinging sensation, dribbles of cum.
Phil notices making him thrust harder, slapping his hips into Dan.
Until he finally ejaculates as some dribble into Phils mouth.
"Hmm that tastes so good baby... Salty with a hint of vanilla".
Dan pants as he smiles in evilness.
"What Dan?" Phil says
"Daddy" Dan whispers kissing Phils neck which makes Phil ejaculate.
"You did that on purpose" Phil says to Dan cuddling him in bed.
"That was the best" Dan says resting on Phils chest.
"I know" Phil says putting his head on dans head.