School

I almost forgot that I needed to go to school because back at the foster home, they hired tutors for us. I haven't been to a proper school since I was 7 and in grade 2. I really didn't know what to expect in high school but from the books I have read, highschool seems scary. Jack told me to just be my self and make as many friends as possible. I'm not so sure I would be able to do the two at the same time.

When I got there I was expecting welcomes and rivalry but no one really noticed me. I just went through my day as scheduled. When I got home I really did not have anything to say at dinner.
"So how was it?" Asked Jack who was obviously over excited.
"It was ok" I replied
"So who are your new friends there" asked Felix as he wiped the spaghetti sauce off his mouth.
"Just me, myself and I" I said trying to be as cheerful and sarcastic as possible.
"Really?!" Asked both Jack and Felix at the same time.
I started laughing so hard I almost spilled my drink everywhere!
"Yes really. No one really pays attention to the new people in high school" I replied in a more serious tone.
"Ok then, you have to pay attention to other people and talk to them. Say hi to people in the hallway at your locker and try to answer more questions in class!" Said mark. It was the first time he speaked to anyone all day. Jack and Felix both nodded and agreed with him as we all packed up our dishes and put away the leftovers.

Later that night Jack came into my room and asked if I was ok. He thought my self-esteem was low because I had no friends. I told him I was fine but the more I thought about it, the more it bothered me. What if no one liked me, what if people thought I was weird for being adopted by you tubers. What if it stayed like this forever.