Darkness

I woke up in a pitch black room and was strapped down to a bed. I started screaming but I was sure no one could hear me. I don't know how much later, but the lights eventually turned on. Two doctors walked in and started examining me. I tried to talk to them but they ignored me. The doctors talk for a moment and both left the room. Seconds later one came back with a siringe and gave me the medicine.

I jolted up from the hospital bed and realized I had been dreaming. There was a nurse beside me, telling me to calm down. She offered me a glass of water but I wasn't thirsty. Right now I was worried about Jack, Mark and Felix.
"Do you know if Jacks OK?" I asked the nurse very quietly.
"No I don't know of a patient named Jack. Do you mean Sean?"
I had completely forgot that Jacks real name was Sean and it always bothered me that I did.
"Yes I mean Sean"
"He's in very critical condition, but the doctors said he will live"
I felt so bad! If Jack hadn't jumped on me he would be fine and I would be in critical care. I was completely fine and jack was on the verge of dying!
"What about mark?"
"Mr.ficshbach? Oh ummm the doctors don't know if he'll make it. I didn't want to lie to you and I don't know how to sugar coat it"
I started crying, I couldn't even imagine what he looked like and I didn't want to. I forgot about everything else. The foster home, Felixs birthday and I focused on trying to see mark. Even if he was rude and quiet I did love mark as a friend or even family.
"May I go see mark? If he's in talking condition" I asked hoping I could
"Family are first to see him. Felix and you can see him and Jack after. Now get some rest and I'll wake you up when you can see them." She said as she tucked me in like she was my mom.
I couldn't sleep though. I stayed awake almost all night thinking about Jack and Mark and even Felix. I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 3am. I soon fell asleep to the sounds of machines beeping and doctors chatting.