Chapter 14: Seriously!!!???

Veronica's Pov
"My niece is coming home today." Jimmy says jumping up and down.
"I know babe, but try not scaring her." I say laughing picking up the house.
"Who me!!!!???" he asks innocently.
I smile. "Yes you my silly babe. She's little." I say kissing his cheek.
"But whyyyyyy?????" he asks whining.
"When she gets older she could beat you up for scaring her as a baby." I say teasingly.
He pouts. "Well this wasn't the response I was going to get from you." he says fake being hurt.
"Awww I'm sorry babe." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.
He holds my waist. "Its ok I forgive you this time." he says kissing me and I kiss back.
"Good because we're getting married in 3 days." I say biting his bottom lip as he moans slightly.
"Why must you do this to me!?!?" he asks pulling off my jeans and panties and starts fingering me slowly at first.
I moan. "Fuck Jimmy." I say as say he continues.
He smirks. "We could fuck but teasing you right now is much more funner." he says fingering faster.
I roll my eyes back. "Ugh!!!!!" I say spreading my legs more.

Johnny's Pov
I help Britt inside as I hold my baby girl.
"She's absolutely a daddy's girl." Britt says holding my hand.
I smile. "I know and its adorable." I say opening the door.
Britt gasps.
"Jimmy, Veronica!!!!!!!!???????" I say shouting as Maddy wakes up crying.
They freeze. "Oh fuck." he says as Roni pulls up her underwear and pants.
"Dude you better clean up my counter." I say sitting down and rock Maddy to get her to calm down.
He cleans up the counter.
"Sorry Johnny." Roni says sounding guilty for what they done.
"Its ok." I say wanting to drop the conversation.
Maddy quiets down and sucks on her pacifier.
I smile at her. "Good girl." I say kissing her forehead.
Maddy coos.
"Hi Maddy." Jimmy says walking into the living room.
She looks at him but ignores him causing me to laugh.
"Are you ignoring me!!???" Jimmy asks.
"Yeah she is because she's a good girl." I say as she smiles sucking her pacifier.
"Meanie." he says pouting