Chapter 17: Wedding day

Jimmy's Pov
"I'm so nervous." I say as Brian is running around from having sugar.
"It'll all work out Jimbo." Zacky says tying my tie for me.
Maddy coos watching and I smile a bit.
"Why is she in here?" Brian asks looking at her.
Johnny shakes his head. "Because Britt had stuff to do with Roni and the girls. Besides I like having her with me." he says rocking her gently.
"Babies are icky." Brian says playing with Pinkly.
"Brian, don't be so sure about that. Maybe one day you'll have a baby." Matt says and we all laugh.
Maddy makes faces at her uncle Brian.
"See Brian, she didn't like that." I say kissing her cheek as she hold my finger.
"Whatever." Brian says running out of the room of the church and down the hall.

"Don't pay attention to him Johnny." Zacky says.
"I'm not really worried about it Zee." Johnny says smiling reassuringly to him.
"She's a beautiful little girl." Zacky says stroking her cheek lightly.
"Thanks Zee." Johnny says as we walk to the altar.
Maddy looks around curiously.
"Awww your so sweet Maddy." I say kissing her forehead as she coos.
"They're on their way." Matt says as the rest take their positions.
Maddy looks for Brittany and so does Johnny while I wait for Veronica.
"Hi Johnny, Jimmy and guys." Britt says the girls follow behind her.
"Hi Britt, where's Roni?" I ask looking for her.
"She's coming." Britt says holding Maddy briefly.
I keep looking for her as the music begins to change. They say "You have a shot of love and I found mine with Roni." I say to myself.

Veronica starts walking down the aisle and I can't help but to start crying because I'm marrying the one that I love so much.
"Your crying." Roni says quietly as she reaches me.
"I can't help it, because I'm finally marrying you baby and having a baby." I say wiping my eyes.
She smiles softly as the priest begins talking and I can't keep my eyes off of her well except when I occasionally look at Maddy who's sleeping peacefully and tonight we get to babysit her and I'm excited about it.
"I love you Roni." I say kissing her once the priest announces that its official.
She kisses back. "I love you too Jimmy." she says smiling as the guys and the girls congratulate us.
"Can I have my niece now?" I ask too excited and Johnny hands her over after kissing her.
"Take good care of her until Monday morning." Johnny says watching her.
"We will." I say walking to our car and I drive us home.
"I love having her around tonight." Roni says once we arrive home and settle in for the night.
"Me too baby." I say laying her down for the night and we get settled down and fall asleep.