Chapter 24: Screwed

Johnny's Pov
"Oh Jimmy I'm fucking screwed." I say to him as I put Maddy and Christian together in the play pen.
"Why what's wrong?" He asks watching the kids for a moment.
"Lacey came by yesterday and try to start shit with Britt." I say handing Maddy her bottle and feed Chris.
"Are you shitting me?" He asks looking at me in shock.
"No, she wants me back and Brittany was really pissed off." I say as Maddy sleeps with her bottle in mouth and I remove it carefully kissing her head.
"What the fuck is she psycho?" Jimmy asks taking Chris out of my arms.
"She was never this bad before and I don't know why she wants me back." I say picking Maddy up in my arms.
"She's not pregnant is she?" He asks as we sit down in the living room.

"We've been broken up for a year and she has a boyfriend." I say turning on a movie.
"Is it because your getting married?" He asks drinking.
"She just found out yesterday." I say drinking watching the movie.
"But I wonder why though." He says.
I shrug my shoulders and try to focus on the movie because I hate talking about her.
Brittany and Roni walk in from their girls day.
"Ready to go Jimmy? Gotta be at my parents soon." Roni says as he gets up waving goodbye and I look at Britt who's quiet.
"Britt I love you not Lacey. She cheated on me and I was at my lowest until I met you." I say holding her hand.
" I love you too Johnny." She says and I kiss her as she kisses back.
We watch a movie together as Maddy sleeps in my arms and I can't be anymore happier.