THE FIRST GLANCE✨

On the first day of twelve grade we were all excited. Especially since we were seniors. We would have free periods, dismissal early, and most importantly PROM!!!😊.
*TWO DAYS LATER*
The clock woke me up so early... Omg it was the first day of twelve grade. Ugh I am the only person who doesn't know anybody in Einstein highschool. I hope I meet new friends. I hope I find some cute boys too.😊

As I walked in the cafeteria I could sense eyes on me and it was coming from a group of girls. Ig you can say they were the popular girls they were jada " the blondie" Debby " the dancer" Kim " the skinny one". Let's just say I would LOVEEEEE to fit in with them. But I'm not sure by the way how I'm looking I was wearing my black ripped jeans neon green tank and some neon green hurraches. While they were over there wearing shorts and crop tops with Jordan's. I sat at a table by myself and started going down my newsfeed on Facebook and saw a boy named Tre he was FIREEEEE. And the good thing was that he goes to the school.
There was an announcement saying that all twelve graders have to go to the auditorium. I was on my way when I said let me go touch up my mascara when I saw a boy with blonde highlights coming towards vthe doors and I quickly knew it was TREEE. I was so excited and scare at the same time I didn't even finish my mascara I just quickly came out the bathroom I quickly caught up to him, but I just walked past him and his group of friends. As I walked past I could feel all eyes on MEEE. As I turned the corner I heard someone say " Hey shorty" I was hoping it was Tre. I turned around and.....
To be continued