Who could it be‼️

OMGGGGG who just called me. As I turned around I could see all three boys smiling. They told me to come to them. When I came closer I could see Tre and a boy named Jayden looked similar, oh no! They were twins. I could see that All of them were related, as soon as I came up to them I saw the group of girls I saw earlier coming up to the brothers at the same time jada quickly grabbed up malek and they instantly started kissing Kimberly just started talking to Jayden and then they left. OMG it was only me and Tre I asked who called me over here and Tre said "me" and my heart just started filling with lollipops😭 I said "umm ok... What happened" and he just grabbed me and started kissing I could feel the Debby girl looking at me when I got away from Tre I saw a guy come up to Debby and she screamed " bello"!!! So I said oh all these girls have boyfriends huh. When Tre looked at me I started smiling he asked me to come to McDonalds  with him to have lunch I said sure why not. I did not know what to expect.

It was time for lunch and my stomach filled with butterflies as I walked out of Mrs. Millers boring history class I could see the group of girls walking towards me I quickly started walking and then I heard someone scream " um excuse me Danielle" I turned around and jada called me over she started to introduce herself and so did the rest they apologized for being so rude and welcomed me into there squad. As it started g tying awkward Kimberly said "so I hear your going to lunch with Tre"  *danielle starts blushing* " yea I guess we are just gonna get to know each other" *the girls starts lauhing* " get to know each other you mean "get to know each other" said Debby. " alright we don't want no hold up with you guys lunch see you later Dani" said Kimberly. As I stopped to tie my shoe I heard Tre's voice and I looked up and he took my hand and we started walking out the building.
                                                        To be continued