The lunch

So as we walked out the building Tre grabbed my hand. I kind of felt like we were a couple. I guess he could read minds because as soon as that thought came to mind Tre said " do you think we would look good as a couple" I guess he known what I was going to say because I was cheesing MADD hard. He known what the answer was. I thought to myself damnn. As we entered McDonald's we saw a girl sitting by herself she was really pretty she looked like she was crying. Tre said he was going to order food so I decided to go to the girl. I tapped hers sholder and she quickly looked at me in disgust. I asked her "what was wrong "and she said" nothing go away" . I said " alright was just trying to help, my name is Danielle by the way" .it was a moment of silence before she finally said "mine is sascha". We sat at the table and had a whole conversation about life. We also exchanged numbers and social media accounts. Tre came back with food and she quickly looked up she said " that's your boyfriend?" I said "UMM.." " yea I am" said Tre I started blushing so hard. I was  honking through my head we are? ,We are?. The three of us sat and had lunch together I learned that my new friend sascha goes to play hard  high school. That was the school for athletes I asked her what sport she does and she replied " football" in a very uninterested voice ,but as soon as Tre asked her something she was all up in his face and all smiling I instantly knew something was wrong. She asked Tre for his number and he looked at me to get an answer. I walked out of the store in anger. " how could she just meet a guy that has a girlfriend and be so thirsty and she doesn't even know them?" OMFG I thought during my walk back to school. 10 minutes later I felt somebody put thei arm around my sholder and kiss my cheek. I didn't feel like seeing Tre at the moment so I just took out my phone and listened to music from r the whole walk.
                     To be continued