chapter 4 GET OUT!!!!!!

REAGANS POV************

IN THE SHOWER*********

"LEON GET OUT!" I yelled as he walked in.

"sorry Reagan I thought you were in other bathroom."

"its ok just GET OUT!!!" I yelled again

"okay sorry."

we walked out slowly, then shut the door. I looked at the door to make sure he was out and he was. I calmed down and relaxed after I knew he was gone. after about 3 minuets the door opened again."

LEON GET OUT." I yelled again.

CASSANDRAS POV*****************************

AT DINNER***************************************

hey landen how are you.

we met at the fanciest restraint in town the grand hall, "hey landen."

landen was the hottest guy in school and my boyfriend. I am incredibly luck to have him he listens and answers my texts and really just makes me feel special. some of the other girls asked me out, but he said no just for me. all of the girls at school hate me because im the one with landen and there not. he loves me and I love him. o well back to dinner.

"hey beautiful how are you?" he said in the sweetest voice I've ever heard.

he was so hot and just strait up perfect. he's the one person that loves me. me and Reagan come from basically the same life but i'm a year older then her and we both have a little brother.

"hello" the waitress said to us "what can I get you to drink?"

"i'll have water" I said

"and for the cutie" she said

"HELLO im right hear!" I scolded

"water as well." landen said quickly to try to change the subject.

"okay ill have that right out for you both." she said as she winked at landen

"uuumm...... what was that landen !?" I said in a demanding voice

"she was flirting with me." he said kinnda uneasily

I clear my throat

"I didn't flirt back though, did I?"

"no and its not your fault that waitress is a bitch." I replied

"so your not mad?" landen asked

"of course not baby I love you and I know you love me and I would never leave you for anyone and I hope you feel the same.'

"well if you want I can pay for drinks then we can leave and go someplace else."

" ok baby thank you."I answered

"so can I take your order." the waitress asked

"no we want the check please." landen asked

"why hotty ?"

"THATS WHY RIGHT THERE" I interrupted

"what me talking to the hottest guy in the world?" she said

"yea the hottest guy in the world id m boyfriend!"

I stood up, she was much shorter then me, she tried to push me down but I was to strong. I shoved back and she fell down to the ground but she grabbed my hair and pulled me down with her.

A/N

WELL THIS WAS CHAPTER 4 AND I DONT HAVE MANY READS PLEASE IF YOU LIKE MY BOOK PLEASE VOTE AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT

THANKS

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} HATE