chapter 6 RUN

Leon's pov***********

"no I'm not taking you home i cant. i would die without you. i love you to much to let you walk into pain and suffering."

i tossed her a Irish flag tank top and a pair of jeans she left over hear last time her dad kicked her out.

she walked into the other room to change, i started to walk to the it her room when she stopped me and said "leo will stand outside to door im scared yo be alone."

'of course baby i love you i dont want you to be scard."

well Reagan's dad will have to kill me because i will not let her go home. i will not let him hurt her, she is my world,and i love her with all my heart. [][][][][] she walked out, and as normal she was beautiful. with her skinny jeans and my shirt i have never seen someone so fit and prefect to me and my heart would fall apart if someone said her name.

i walked into me bedroom grabbed two backpacks and shoved some clothes in them 3 pairs of jeans and 3 shirts in one and i left the other empty. i walked into the other room ware reagan was and handed her the empty one,

"Leon there's nothing in it what sapost to do with it and what are we going to do?"

"well Reagan your going home."

"WHAT but Leo you said-"

i cut her off with a kiss and she calmed down instantly, her soft sweet lips on mine felt like heaven, her kiss was pure Passion and love. i loved her and she loved me, but what will her father do if i show up at there house tonight.[][][]we slowly separated and went into a hug. i looked at her and she looked at me and we stared into each others eyes. we slowly separated and went into a hug. i looked at her and she looked at me and we stared into each others eyes.

"well Reagan hears what were going to do, im going to take you home and i want you to grab 3 shirts, 3 pairs of pants and all your money you've earned and shove it all in the bag then meat me in the backyard at12:00p.m. okay."

i kept my arm around her waist until we got to the car and even then the only time i let go of her was to let her get in the car, so soon as i sat down i grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. we drove for about ten minuets when Reagan's phone buzzed. it was her dad and the text read

:your not here yet you have 30 more minuets before i come get you. i drove up her drive way and we gave each other a worried look then we both stepped out. i put one arm around her waist and held her hand with the other.

i pulled her as close as possible to me i tryed to walk her in but she wouldnt let me, come to think of it i've never met her father or her mom, her brother or her sister. i hugged and kissed her good bye when i started to turn around i hurd reagan yell

"LEON RUN!!"

she came up running behind megrabbing my hand, and thats when i hurd it. the crack of a shotgun.