before chapter 10 i found you

A/N

WELL GUYS ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE MY LAST UPDATE AND I'M SO SO SORRY BUT I HAVE A TOURNAMENT OUT OF STATE AND WE GOT TO FLY SO IM WRITING THIS ON THE WAY HOME ON THE PLANE!!!! AND THIS MY TENTH CHAPTER I HOPE U ALL LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR AND IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS OF WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS!!

~hater <3

UNNAMED DADS POV@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

well those teens will die. and Reagan will watch them through it all. i hate her, i will kill her. but first i haven some anger to take out on her for being born in the first place, and that un-great full piece of crap will get it. and i swear to god that if she doesn't die when I'm beating her ill pull out a gun press it to her head.

she will die no matter what happens, i ill kill her if its the last thing i do.

I left the house gun in hand, and jumped into the car and backed out of the drive way. i drove and drove for about a hour before reaching leons dads house.

CASSANDRA POV***********

Could it be, no it just couldn't I mean could it? Do I...no I cant! Leo is Reagan's but could I maybe just maybe like Leo.

We got to the house not ten minuets later, Reagan still holding a firm grip around Leon's waist, resting her head on his shoulder, and pecking his cheek.

Was I jeoulous, I don't think so, but there was this feeling down deep inside telling me I was.

I walked over try to get Reagan off of leo but it just became ockward. I was standing there and those two were just kissing away, not even giving me a second glance, I mean were they trying to suficate each other I mean they were gasping and breathing hard.

"guys get a room already!" I yelled

There heads separated I thought they were never going to, and stared. Reagan looked like I had just said that I was going to kill someone or something.

REAGAN'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~

"um...Cassie way are you acting like that? That was the rudest thing I've ever hear you say."

"sorry I'm still not over. *sniff* l-landen!" and with that she started to sob. And with that she ran to the house, Leo running after her.

LEON'S POV<><><<><><><><><><>

I mean yea I ran after her but that doesn't mean anything does it? I was trying too be a good friend that's all! I think Reagan thought it was a little more then that.

I flowed her into the bathroom, she was sitting on the floor in the corner just balling her eyes out. I felt so bad.

I sat down next to her and held my arms out for a hug and she just melted into them, crying into my crock of my neck, and her hands on my chest.

For some reason this felt right, her in my arms. But it shouldn't not at all!

"thanks Leo."

"welcome thats what friends are for."

CASSIE POV()()()()()()()()

"I wish we could be more then friends." I mumbled under my breath hoping he didn't hear me after I said the.

"What are you talking about!" he spat "me and Reagan are really really happy together I couldn't leave her...i love her." he said a little quiet

REAGAN POV~~~~~~~~~

Before I knew it I was alone. Standing outside so I just put the dirt bikes away, hopped on the four wheeler and started into the woods.

I got about two and a half miles out where the creek met the lake. I parked over a a bid tree (not taking much time, I just stopped by some random tree.

I started to walk over to the creek when a heard someone or something in the bushes behind me. I didn't think anything of it speaking that me and leo went hunting all time.

It's probably just a deer. I told myself

I heard it again this time it was close and I mean close and it sounded big and human. So I jumped back on the four wheeler.

"shit!" I cursed it wouldn't start. I tried and tried and tried again but it wouldn't start. "one more time." i said out loud and it started thank god I got a little scared there for a minuet. I rode slowly down by the bushes. And that's when it happened

I was struck on the head by something. And the last thing I heard was

"hahaha I found you

And everything went black