8. They left a great person too, Jason

"Fairy tales are more than true. Not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that the dragons can be defeated"~ Neil Gaiman.

~'~

The girls entered his chamber and giggled to themselves. Then, they went to Jason, opened their psychology books and said slowly," Sir we cannot understand this part. Would you please explain it to us?"
Jason looked at them through his frameless glasses.
Man, he's so good-looking. The girls smiled.
"Sure,he said to them and turned the book towards himself. Slowly he explained the entire thing to them, elaborating each and every word which might have been the cause of their doubt. The girls nodded unknowingly, and continued to stare at his handsome face.
"So, did you girls understand?," he polietly inquired. They just stared at his face, dumbstruck, as if they had just fallen from the sky. Shaking their heads, they asked him for re explanation.

"No problem, we'll do it again,"Jason smiled and explained it slower this time.
"Did you get it?,"he asked again.
They shook their heads again. Jason sighed.
Well. They would have, if they'd stop staring at his face and concentrated on the book. And so, he started explaining yet again.
~'~
Russia, Moscow:

The flight to Russia, Moscow set off that night and the group landed there on a bright, inviting morn.

"Well, we are spending just one day here. We will be back to Moscow once again later in the trip. Direct flight issues," the guide said. They nodded understandingly.

"Well, we can't waste this day, so today we are going to the upside down house," he continued.

They grinned. Of course.

The four of them dumped their luggage into the first class bus which was already gaining weight.  They settled in the bus which took them to the venue.

"Oh holy lake!,"Akane exclaimed.

"This house is actually upside down!," the four of them retorted in surprise. They studied the house.
Yes. It's roof was there on the ground and the base of the house was up in the air.From outside, they could see the conical roof on the ground. The squamous base was in the air with the windows, the door and everything else. Wow.

They tilted their heads in order to understand the mechanism.

"How did they do this?," Agnes asked. "Beats me," Jason replied, as they entered the house.

And oh god. They were standing on the ceiling and everything else was above them - the chairs, the tables, the curtains, the lights, the bed, even the photographs - everything was upside down. Or rather  downside up.

Agnes jumped in order to touch the bed and sit on it.

"They gravity is where we are standing, Agnes," Jason laughed.

It was as if they were in some mad fantasy world, where everything was different and confusing but at the same time exhilarating. Happiness and confusion seemed to go in tandem in this place.

"Come on guys, let's click," Akane said, taking out her selfie stick. Takumi and Agnes smiled at the camera like maniacs. Jason saw them and laughed.

"Mr.Lecture! Come here and click!," Agnes said, pulling him to her side.

~'~
Russia, Kazan district :

The group gawked at the temple of all religions situated in the Kazan district of Russia. It was so colourful and splendid; a mish- mash of all the structures and minarets, culled from the major religions of the word.