Knowing

"Ryker."

The soft sound of my name enticed me slowly open my eyes the invading brightness made me blink a few times before I managed to look at him, although I wanted nothing more then to close my eyes and drift off to sleep again.

His small frame was covered in a black v-neck long sleeve shirt hugging him tightly while his legs where covered in simple black skinny jeans. He had a calming and simple beauty that was surprising, nothing like his brother who had a innocent but dark look. But I could see the sunken eyes, the ribs that are noticeable through his shirt and the sad, haunted look in his eyes. I felt a sharp and familiar pain, it was like I was looking at Wes's eyes right before he died.

"Tell me you didn't wake me up, just to show me how pretty you look." The tired sound of my voice concealed the pain I so desperately wanted to disappear.

"What? No, I'm done and wanted to thank you for the outfit; you won't believe how much clothes they wanted me to take, like I had any place to put them. Anyway I'm leaving now; I just wanted to thank you." His voice spoke of his sincerity but I knew that he was going to hate me in a moment.

"For the clothes, not your life, right?" I was stupidly trying to delay something that I knew I was doing regardless.

"I... I'll find you and thank you, if I ever discover a reason to feel thankful." He tuned away from me, his eyes downcast. I could tell he didn't believe such a day would ever come.

"Hmm." I don't bother to reply, it would be pointless, not like he was going anywhere.

I stand up and look at the old gentlemen that was standing off to the side doing a very good job at not being seen.

"Send the rest." He nodded before leaving us alone.

"Your not talking about all those extra clothes they tried to give me, are you?" He asked not understanding what I was trying to do. I took a deep breath.

"What else?" I raised my eyebrow.

"But, that's pointless, I'm not going to be coming for them." He shook his head as if to emphasize how ridiculous he thought that was.

"Right, you going to be there when they arrive." I said making it perfectly clear he had no choice in the matter. He blinked at me.

"What?"

"Your coming home with me." I tried to say this in a reasonable way, really I did, but there was no way it came out as such.

His eyes widen right before they harden, his hands clenched by his side. I didn't like the way he was looking at me, like I was a predator.

"I knew it, you are a prevert!" He screamed loudly.

I didn't like where this was going, but luckily I knew how to bring him back with me, without, him kicking and screaming. Not that I wouldn't have, if I needed to. I won't force him into anything but he needed to know I not going to just let him go and die.

"Wes Ames." The name came out more steady than I thought it would, but I guess it would take more them a name to break my control. Even if it was his name.

That was all it took to complete deflate him. His hands unclenched and his eyes filled with pain. Pain I was feeling as wall, just saying his name aloud.

"That name, tell me how you know that name?" His voice was soft, and sounded empty. It was like he couldn't believe what I just said.

"You want to know what happen to your brother, come with me." To be honest, I hated to do this, I didn't want to cause Haden pain, or me, and I really didn't want to talk about Wes, about what he did, but I knew I would have to when I went looking for him.