Love Dot ~~> 2

***

I slowly opened my eyes.

I saw the face of this weird guy staring at me, so I stared at him for a second then I turned my head back opposite from him.

 "What's the problem with this guy?"  so I ignored him again.

Another day has come, the same routine in my life,..

but when the teacher called for those who don't have the book, this weird guy handed me his book and slowly walked into the corner of the room.

I was a little surprised on what he did for me. I wasn't really expecting it.

The bell rang,  and I stood in front of him and I shouted "Whats the matter with you, you took the punishment that was meant to be for me? Are you playing some games on me?",

He suddenly smiles at me,

I felt a little insult by this guy so I shout to him again "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU UP TO!? YOU.....", then he interrupts me while I am speaking,

 "I'm sorry, don't get mad at me, I was just trying to be friendly, you see I'm just a transfer student here at your school, I just want to be friends with you.", he said this with a sweet voice and smiles again,

"GOD! I hate it when he smiles!",

I ignore him and walk away quietly,

 then something weird come upon me and I looks back and said "Yeah, sure.",

GOD! Whats with me? I didn't even know what I just did? DAMN!

I run away from him.

I went where my friends are and join their gimmick but still, that guy is in my mind.

Until the next day..

I was about to sleep but he smiles at me and I smile back.

We talk, laugh then suddenly someone slaps the desk "Whose book is that!? ".

I quickly raised my hand and then said " It's not mine. " before the nerd boy preoccupies the slot for punishment that was meant for me.

I stand and look at him and smile once again and tell "It is alright, wait for me .".

Like before, I was sent at the back and look at the window.

Thinking my Dad and asking "Dad, what is this feeling? I feel something strange. It's hard to explain. My heart beats fast that I don't even feel before whenever I talk to him. He made me laugh like no one can. Dad, is this..LOVE?".

This is so weird, I say it to myself and glance at him.

He is there looking at me with a frowning face.

Punishment starts but I don't feel pain at all. Is this because of that guy? Why my hardened heart slowly soften? No, this is wrong. I need to avoid him.

***