Love Dot ~~> 3

***

I sit back and caught his attention.

" You! You need to avoid me. You don't know who really I am. So don't get involved. Just pretend that you don't know me."

"Why? You told me before that it is ok for you to become my friend. Am I not good to be your friend?" He talked with sadness. Gosh!

"No, that is not what I mean, but you don't know what my real life was and I don't want anyone to get involved on it. So please as my friend you will do this".

I stare at him for a moment, he looks mournful and said "I'll try because you told me to do so.".

"You have to. It is for your sake... Thanks".

He just nods at me and I smile.

The class ended and some of my buddies call me telling me to join the rumble this coming Saturday night but I interfere.

 I was about to tell them that I will quit in the group but they remind us that no one can withdraw from the game.

 I don't know what to do and I'm not happy at all with them. I want to back off. I cried and someone talked "Hey why are you crying?"

I open my eyes and I see that nerd guy again, the only friend of mine.

 "I'm sorry but I can't ignore you, what's the matter?".

I suddenly hug him.

He hugged me back.

 "I'm sorry, I want to change my life back again. I want to quit this crazy guild and become your friend, be with you forever. But I don't know how I will make it. If I quit they gonna..."

"SO, YOU WANT TO QUIT IN OUR GROUP BECAUSE OF THAT NERD WEIRD GUY HUH?!"

"Oh no! You need to run or else they gonna kill you."

"No, I can't leave. I will not run without you."

"Please, don't involve him. He is my friend!."

 "THEN HOW ABOUT US! WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS HONEY SINCE THEN! AND YOU WILL REPLACE THAT GUY FROM US?!".

 "No! Please! Don't involve him. I will do whatever you all say".

 "DO WHATEVER? GET HER AND MAKE HER SUFFER SLOWLY!".

"No! Don't".

"I'm alright, just leave and pretend that you don't know anything, that you don't know this day happen. As my friend, you will do this".

I looked at him and he talked while crying "No! No! Please don't hurt her!! I love that girl not only as a friend but more than a friend".

I was shocked and surprise what he said.

I want...

I want to hear it again.

My heart beats fast as it doesn't want to stop. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS STANDING' MAKE HER SUFFER NOW!".

They beat my face and kick me. I'm numb and bleeding lying on the floor.

 I look at him held by guys crying and shouting my name.

My eyes blurred because of blood and I cannot see him much.

I want to stand and fight with them but they are too many.

I tried to kick one of them but he beat me strongly in my belly. I puke blood and I felt pain.

 Until they stop and run.

 I cannot move nor stand my body is just a bloody dead dog lying.

 He ran towards me crying "I'm sorry. Please don't give up. Help!!!!".

 "No, don't its too late and I want to see my dad, I miss him so much. I want to beg for forgiveness. I failed him and only think of myself. I'm so selfish. I had never been a good daughter to him but I want to deal with any punishment until he forgives me."

I vomit blood again. There is too much blood lost on me and suddenly he hugged me tightly

 "No, please don't give up. Don't leave me I love you and I want to be with you all the time. I'm happy that you accept me as your friend".

His voice slowly gets unheard I closed my eyes and feel his warmth and I speak "I love you too  ...I love you since we met but it's too late...

-------------------------------------------------

THE END.

Hope to see your comments below~ :))