Chapter 2 Telling it all

As I walked to the park and saw my friends,I had a felling I had to tell them the truth. I walked to them and they all said hi to me "Hey Rarity! Wanna join us on our picnic?" Twilight asked to me "sure Twilight" I said to her with a down face "Rarity Are you ok? You seem a little blue" Fluttershy said to me. I didn't want to admit it but I supposed I should tell them all the truth. As I begin to speak "so the truth is I am a princess of trottingham,and I had the most rotten family ever. My real dad died then my mom married king Collabia or what ever his name is that I dont even care. But they treated me like im a rotten wild animal. And I moved here in secretly,so thats my life. I need to go back there and show my 'rotten to the core' parents that im better of with out them,and that I made friends,have a cutie mark,even Sweetie belle has cutie mark,have my own job at canterlot,and ponyville. So I need you all to come with me alright? Please?" They all jaw dropped then slowly smiled to me. Rainbow dash walked to me and hugged me and so did the others "Sure Rarity! We will come with you to Trottingham! But is there any sport stands?" Rainbow dash asked me I laughed and smiled to her "of course darling! There is everything there! Trottingham is MOSTLY like Manehattan but a little bit less fancy"I said to her "Oh.. Is there any pet care center?" Fluttershy asked to me with a cute little voice to me. I smiled and nodded to her "yay!" She said softly. Then we all bought train tickets,and go in to the train,Applejack knew that it'll be a long ride to Trottingham from Ponyville it could take us like atleast 2 hours or even 4 hours so,she packed up some snacks,ciders,apple brown betty's,apple pie,Apple cakes,you name it! So we all road the train to Trottingham. We sang like 100000000 times,ok I only sang 2 times but Pinkie sang 100000000 times untill we all got sick of it. Rainbow and Aj drank alt of ciders untill they are like bulk biceps,Twilight and Spike studied while eating Apple pie. Spike ate 9 pie's. Me,Sweetie belle and Fluttershy just talked,talked,and talked. And I was wondering how are my parents and step sisters gonna react when they found out that I am actually alive? Are they gonna forgive me? Are they going to put me in jail? Are they gonna be mad? Are they going to kill me? Well... We'll just see about it.