Chapter 3 Life is a rock

Once me and my friends reached trottingham there are 4 guards,castle guards! They stared at me and took a picture and they looked at me looked to the picture looked at me again and looked to the picture again. I got scared one of them spoke up "Princess Lamity corrine ink? Is that you? We tought you we're dead?" I was scared,worried,and my body was frozen I can't move my lips or anything but I tried to speak anyways "yes,yes im alive. I ran away in secret" I said to the guards,then they stared at my friends "who in trottingham world are they?" One of the guards said to me "oh them? They're my friends" I said with confidence the guards jaw dropped and looked at each other "You? Made friends? Where are they from?" Another guard said I explained to them "Well the blue pegasi's name is Rainbow dash she is from clouds dale,the yellow pegasi's name is Fluttershy she is also from clouds dale. The pink pony is Pinkie pie and the orange one is Applejack they're both from ponyville. And you might know Princess Twilight sparkle,and the cute baby dragon is Spike" I explained to them "so they moved to Ponyville and became friends?" The guards said "yes! But how did you guess?" I said with curiosity "um a lucky guess?" One familiar guard said and when I mean familiar,I really mean familiar cause his name is guard Stookie plops. His a unicorn guard. My friends asked politely to them " well then,can we all see the queen now?" Applejack asked the guards "well sure ladies and gentle dragon please follow us" one guard said,I never known him. He must be new here! We all followed the guards to the castle. I was very nervous,I was very scared and so many mixed up fellings and finally we reached the castle it was bigger than I remembered,the're we're soooo many guards,bigger halls,bigger garden,bigger rooms,and everything is bigger and bigger "Lamity?" A voice echoed through the halls,with a familliar voice "Bloody?" Another famlliar voice that I knew who it was "CORRINE" two voices that I knew yelled at me "Who's Lamity?" Twilight asked "Who's bloody?" Applejack asked "AND WHO'S CORRINE???" The others asked on the same time. I was nervouse to say it but suddenly my mom came "Oh she is Lamity,Bloody,and Corrine" my mom my friends all gasped "Rarity... Is that your real name?"fluttershy asked sofly to me "Oh no no no her name is no longer Rarity. By the way... Lamity who are they?" My mom expalined with a big curiosity. TBH I have nothing to say to her but I gotta tell her anyways "Mom these are my friends. Princess Twilight sparkle,Fluttershy,Pinkie pie,Rainbow dash and Applejack. They are my friends from ponyville" I said to her. My mom gasped with wide mouth opend and raised her eyebrows and then showed up her mad face "Ponyville? You go to PONYVILLE???????" My mom was so suprized to hear that "I escaped in secret with Sweetie belle and now look at me im 23,have a cutie mark,have a boutique at Ponyville AND Canterlot,Raised my sister,have alot of knowledge,Sweetie belle even has a cutie mark already and look at Gemstone and Gypsy,the have no cutie mark yet! I can grow with out you,have friends to help me survive,being popular and very rich" I yelled to my mom with madness in my face. My mom was sad,down and many more. She said she realized the thing that she did to me wasn't good for my education,she said I had prove that I am a glimmering star. Cause she watches news,read news papers,and mostly its all about me. She regreted what she had always done to me,and she promised that she will not do it ever again,untill my step dad came "Uh Bloody what? Who in equestria are they?" My dad screamed loudly and with a red face. My mo defended me and explained eferything wrong that they had did to her. My dad was very down and sad,that im right about everything before,he said that they can't live without me. But they got very rich and lived happily untill now they found me with friends "Mom,I make friends?" Gypsy said to mom. My mom smiled slowly and nodded to her "eww why Gypsy?" Gemstone asked her with confusion "well when I see Corrine with lovely friends im thinking about making some too!" Gypsy said. Im glad that I brought happyness around the castle once again! I just hope it'll last till I go to Ponyville again. But how?