Chapter 9

It had been a month since me and Daniel got engaged and life was great.

I guess everyone knew about his plans but me.

His parents knew, As well as my grandma, and all our friends.

I think that was so cute.

I was planning on playing our engagement video at our wedding. I haven't watched it yet, and I wont until the day we get married.

Daniel has practically moved in with us. He claims he wants to get closer to me and Havana.

Basketball season has finally started and my baby was beyond excited. They has been practicing so hard. Their first game was tonight and he was beyond nervous.

"I mean, we been putting in work the past couple of days, I just can't help but think about how there's a chance we might not win. "

We had been talking about the game for the past hour.

"Baby I'm telling you, y'all are gonna do great out there Today. I already know. You should have more confidence In your team as well as yourself. Your a fucking beast and your team is pretty damn good too. One of the best teams in the state. Come on now. " I kissed his lips softly.

"You right man. You know what. You right bae. "

"Bet your sweet ass Im right. "

He laughed until tears came from his eyes.

"You irritating " he said wiping his tears.

"But you wanna marry me though. " I said flashing my ring in his face.

"Yea, you right. I do. I guess. " He rolled his eyes.

"Rose tell yo mama stop getting cocky. " he said kissing all over her face.

"Rose tell him mommy is confident. Not cocky. "

I snapped my finger and rolled my neck.

Rose attempted to copy me.

"Oh my God she is a mess! " I died laughing.

"Stop teaching her that shit. My baby almost broke her neck tryna do that shit" Daniel Chuckled.

A knock at the door interrupted our little family moment.

"Don't come in yet grandma. Cheyenne in here naked. " Daniel yelled.

I giggled and hit him in the chest.

"Shutup. Come in grandma. "

She walked In with her hand over her eyes.

"Is the coast clear? "

"Its been clear granny " I laugh.

"Gimmie my grand daughter. I'm taking her shopping today."

"To get her what?" I ask in annoyance.

"Anything she sets her eyes on. " she said flipping her long natural hair over her shoulder.

"Thats why she spoiled now. " Daniel said.

"Exactly. "

"Whatever. She's not spoiled. And y'all don't say that. She's just well kept. "

I roll my eyes and handed Rose over to her.

Granny exited out of my room swiftly.

"Well. Its time to get up. Come on you got practice. "

"Man. I'm tired. I just wanna sit here with wifey." He kissed my thighs.

"You better stop before you be late. " I said with a devilish smile.