Chapter 40

Joes pov

I kinda regret inviting Martin here now..this is supposed to be me and Chloes big wedding day and hes already dragged my bride away.

I got up and walked outside of the party venue so i could atleast try to find Martin and chloe.

"Chloe?" I called out, with a worried tone. She was still in her wedding dress when i last saw her..runaway bride loll ok, stop joe.

"Martin?" I called out through gritted teeth. I wasn't sure about this dude one bit.

"Oh, did the bride run off?" Natalie said, emerging from an alley behind me.

"Why aren't you at the party, Natalie?" I asked, with much confusion in my facial expression.

"I could ask you the same..." she growled lowly. What has gotten into her?

I made an excuse to barg past natalie and go back to the party even though i wasn't in the mood for partying.

I grabbed my car keys and went back to my old apartment to where caspar lived. I needed to pick emma-lee up.

I still had a key and im not exactly sure why..

When i got in low moans could be heard from caspars room. Hes doing another girl again, i lowly gigled to myself.

Emma-lee was asleep in her crib so i left a note saying i had took her home.

I got outside and strapped her into her baby car seat. I double-checked just to make sure she.was properly strapped in then drove off.

We reached me and chloes apartment in just under an hour.

I got inside and lay Emma-lee down for another nap as she must be exhausted from the car journey.

I went into my bedroom to find chloe asleep on the bed. How cute.

I cant wait wait to live the rest of my life with her as she really is the love of my life.