Getting things straght

"Maybe maybe not who knows" dipper blushed as he looked to the side
"Bill I..I hate you"
Bill gave a smirk as dippers face became more red his smirk became more wider. Bill comes closer to his face and kisses dipper. Dipper kissed back. He tryed to hate it ... Him but be couldn't bring himself to do it. "BILL WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!"
He said semi smiling.
"Oh" Bill said deviously "was that tremble in your voice" Bill came closer to dipper noses touching body's together "no...Bill just stop". His voice was serious bill was a little surprised "pine tree don't you want to have fun" he was swaying his hipes with dipper.
Dipper again blushed hard but this time something took over thing. "Fun you say" now dipper was on top of Bill , bills hands was together like he was restraining him to move . "P...pine tree n...no stop" Bill was moaning the words as dipper was doing nasty things for Bill. "You don't want me" dipper said mockingly then went off of Bill. "Just kidding" dipper said walking away to downstairs. As he left the room Bill had a smile on his face trying not to hide his anger. He thought next time that won't be a joke. And left ...
Dipper downstairs was making something for him to eat not regarding Bill and how he felt ,because he new he couldn't feel love or anything really like he said "time is pointless and a concept made by humans" it's the same with love he thought clearly. Dipper sighed "there's no point I'll just make him creal and ask him to leave". Wale he was walking up stares to Bill probably still in boxers or naked he had a haunting thought. What did happen last night? Was it a one night fling? Or just his fuck budy? As he was on the last step he opened the door slow to see if he left and to his surprise he did. Dipper was a little sad because he couldn't say sorry he deep down was a nice person just not to Bill. He ate breakfast and left to go on his first day of work. It was a surprise for everyone too but working there might not be as bad as me might think.