Bartender

It was a surprise for everyone too but working there might not be as bad as me might think. As he went to the liquor store that Wendy worked at he realized it was actually a bar/club . I guess he was just to drunk to remember things. As he was shocked to see things like this he put on a server tux and waited tables. But there was one table that caught his eye. There was a handsome man that had blue eyes and Crimson black hair everything dipper liked. So he went up to the man and said "what can I do for you sir" the man replied "oh so much more then serve" he stopped and winked for a second then went oh"but a milkshake will do" dipper blushed and was angered because the man thought he had the world in his hands. But if he complained to the managers he would have been fired on the first day. So all he did was smile and walk away. Then as he was waiting other tables but as he was doing that he noticed that the man was staring at him. He ignored it and he just put a smile on his face and waited tables until he had to go and get him his milkshake. "Thanks sweet cheeks" and blew a kiss. "Um thanks" he said sarcastically with a smile on his face because the manager was looking at him. "Could i get your name sir" dipper said about to wright his name. "Tad... Just tad". "Can I get your name?" "My name is dipper". After he said that he just wanted him to leave so he said  "Ok sir can I get your Bill" "yes please do" tad said with a semi smirk. After he left a few hours he went home but someone stopped him it was tad. "Hey dipper do you want to go get drinks there on me!" As he finished his sentence he winked and smiled. "I should probably go home." He sounded concerned. "Come on I insist it's free drinks!" Dipper couldn't just refuse it was free drinks so what the hell "let's go!" He said smiling. "That's more like it dipper" so tad had dragged dipper to the club called le fete. Then tad told the bartender to bring him the 2 strongest things he got. And they drank the martini "so dipper I know we have only just met but tell me about your life story? If your okay with that" dipper was already tipsy so he told every things like he gave his heart out he haven't told a lot of things out but he has never told anyone else in his life "wow that must be hard I'm... So sorry" after he told everything he had already 15 martinis he was hammered. "Don't worry" in his drunkenness he smiled and looked like he was blushing. Tad blushed because he looked so cute in his eyes "I've got to go to the bathroom I'll be out soon tad don't worry." Dipper walked into looked at the mirror "damn I need to go home I'm already drunk with a stranger." Tad interest the room "I've loved you ever since I've layed my eyes on you" and passionate kisses to dipper he tried to pull away but he couldn't it was like he just couldn't. They made it to the bathroom stall they frontaled each other and he took dippers pants off and whent down and sucked him dipper couldn't say it out loud but he didn't want to do this not with him "save...me...Bill"