What are we?

Dipper might have just hit his head and accidentally nocked him self out or so he wanted to believe. Well I guess I'll ask Bill whenever he shows up. He sighed softly. Whatever I have to go to work dipper said regretfully. As he did his morning routine you know cereal, brush teeth ,work clothes then head out. But all he could think was the night before and how he had been thing he's never felt before. He almost served a margareta to a six year old! ,When he was at work. This was the 1st time in history he was thinking about him. But then another thought was how tad was working there too. Occasionally he would catch tad staring at him but ignored it. After work tad stopped him.
"Dipper can we please talk I still want to apologize for what I did"
Dipper snickered "why should I accept a apology from you" tears streamed from tads face "please I feel terrible for what happened"
Dipper sighed "okay well let's just sit here" he pointed at a table at work.
"Okay well dipper I'm so sorry that I did that to you, you were just so cute and I got carried away"
Dipper knew he was sincere and nodded.
"Now that were done I'm going home good bye".
He tugged lightly on his pants "can we still be friends?"
"Yes tad we can."
Tad wrote his number in dippers phone and gave it back.
"Please text me when you get home to know your okay"
"Okay tad but we're just friends just to make it clear"
"I know dipper"
He waved goodbye to tad and tad waved back. He walked back to his home witch took about 15 min and then texted him saying he was okay and tad texted back thank god. Dipper whent to his bed and after a couple of hours sleeping he felt something next to him.
"Bill..is...that you?" Bill just hugged him tighter and assuming that was a yes.
"Did you give me a tattoo?"
Bill laughed lightly "I'll show you another night what it does...but for now go back to bed we have a lot to talk about in the morning." Dipper fell asleep next to bills warm body.