Owen Grady

I was nervous and yet excited when I woke up today I was meeting the other trainers that would work with Barry and myself. I got dressed in something comfortable yet professional (Picture) knowing that we would have to watch eggs today. I headed down to our meeting room.

"Eliza you're here!" I saw Barry and walked up to him. He was talking to another trainer. He was handsome.

"Hey Barry and you are?" I looked over at the other trainer.

"Owen Grady, former Navy." He replied.

"It's nice to meet you I'm Dr.Eliza Grant."

"Barry was telling me, your dad was here at the original park?"

"Yeah we don't talk about it. But I am excited to work with you on this project where are you staying?"

"Right now at the staff cabin but I want to build a bungalow out on coast 1."

"Nice, well what are we doing today Barry?" I asked.

"Henry wants you two in the hatchery, the raptors are going to hatch some time today." He replied and I smiled looking at Owen.

"Shall we?" I asked and we headed down to the hatchery. The place reeked of Antiseptic and science as I put on a lab coat. Owen looked out of place. "You alright?" I asked sitting in front of the five raptor eggs.

"You seem like you're in your element. I'm just a navy guy they brought in."

"Well we can't all have archaeologists for father's I've lived at archaeological digs or experimenting in his lab." I replied and I smiled as he smiled back.

"Look." He said and I saw the eggs starting to hatch.

"Oh!" I replied watching as they hatched. "Come on you can do it." I encouraged the baby dinos. They were beautiful but one really latched on to me. She was a strange color for a raptor. She was red.

"Wow, looks like you've got a real connection."Owen said and I smiled as we named the raptors. My little red was last. "Well what do you want to name her?" He asked.

"Felicity. She looks like a felicity."

"Felicity it is." The scientists from the hatchery took them to put into the moving incubator and after tomorrow after we hoped they could be put in their habitat.

"So can I walk you back to your room?" He asked and I smiled.

"I would like that." I replied and he walked me back. "Thank you." I said and opened the door. "Goodnight." I said and shut it. I felt so flustered. How could a man that I just met today make me feel this way?