New Guy

I snapped myself out of this memory and saw my three new best friends looking at me expectantly.

"well?" Tyler said. I looked at them confused.

"Steven lawyer." she said smiling.

"hot or not?" I bit my lip. steven was the third hottest guy in school. behind Michael Phillips, and my cousin chris. (ew)

"hot." I smiled. my other best friend ryla smiled.

"I think Chris Jenkins is super hot." I scrunched my nose.

"that's my cousin gross." she laughed.

"your sixteen grow up."

we had fun the rest of the night, talking having fun.

Monday came and it came to fast.

I put on a fall outfit. jeans and a pretty top. my hair curled itself this morning so I put it in a clip and put on my shoes. I grabbed my backpack and waited on the front step.I looked at the house next to me and saw some moving trucks. I guess someones moving in. I heard there was a boy my age that will go to our school. lovely. I put some lip gloss and the horn beeped. I looked up to see my cousin in the drive way. I jumped up and hopped to the car. I got in the back like I always do and shut the door.

"you seem extra bouncy today." he said smiling. I rolled my eyes and we went to go pick up his best friend, the one and only Michael Phillips. he looked super hot as usual. he took off his sunglasses when he got in the car and winked at me.

"morning beautiful." I smiled. we did this because my cousin hated it.

"morning sexy." he flipped his hair.

"I dreamed about you last night." I giggled.

"really?" he smiled and nodded.

"yep. you were with me. I wish it wasn't a dream." I laughed.

"me neither." I winked at him and Chris groaned.

"oh my god I hate you guys." Michael smiled.

"you're about to hate me even more." he turned around and grabbed my shirt to pull me towards him. it scared me at first but I smiled.

Chris honked the horn which scared the crap out of me.

"I am not gonna let you two ride in my car if you keep up this crap." I smiled and leaned back in my seat.

we got to school soon and I got out of the car. I started to walk towards the school but Michael grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me back towards him. my cousin wasn't there anymore.

"I have a question for you. was that an act?" he asked me. I shook my head.

"no I mean it. you are sexy." I tried to walk away and he laughed.

"you know I was being serious. I do wish you were there in bed with me. doing more than sleeping." I laughed.

"I thinkevery girl in the school wants you to do it with her. I'm not kidding." he laughed and we walked to class together. he had biology and I had English.

I left and sat in my seat next to Daniella legal. we were in alphabetical order. it's stupid. I have an empty desk next to me I every class cuz that's how the classrooms are set up. Daniella isn't so bad. she's not Tyler, Annie, or ryla. but she's ok. the teacher came I and I took out my notebook.

"ok class. we have a new student today. everyone please welcome mr. Alexander Landon."