What?

Paris's pov

"Paris?" my mom said.

"What?" I asked coming downstairs on Saturday morning.

I walked downstairs to see my mom, dad, Ms. Landon, Alex, Charlie, and a guy I've never met before.

"Morning?" I said. Ms. Landon smiled.

"Jeff this is Karly's lovely daughter Paris. Paris this is my boyfriend Jeff." I heard Alex chuckle when she said lovely. I smiled ignoring it,

"Hi nice to meet you." I saw they all had suitcases.

"What's this?" I asked. they smiled and my dad said,

"We are going on vacation. We need to get away for a little and we want to catch up with our friends. We'll be back in a week." I wasn't comprehending. Ms. Landon continued.

"Marissa is at my friends house. It's just you three we want you all to help with the houses. and we want you to bond because uhh Paris and Alex seem to have... differences." she smiled. We both looked at each other.

"What?" We said at the same time. They smiled.

"We love you guys, have fun!" My mom said as they all waved and walked out the door.

"What?" I said again, still extremely confused.

"Aw darn, now we have two houses all to ourselves!" Charlie said sarcastically.

"Alright, I'm going to call this girl I met. Alex, you're staying here."

"No." Alex said.

"Come on! Do a brother a favor! And if you don't I'm telling mom you had a party the last time she left the house to us." Charlie threatened. Alex groaned.

"FINE." Charlie smiled and waved, walking out the door.

"What?" I said again, sitting down.

"Ok so our parents are gone. You have to stay at my house. We have to bond." I groaned. This was gonna be one hell of a week.

Alex's pov

When Charlie left I was very confused. everything was confusing me. I would have to stay in the same house as Paris. Without anyone else. What the heck?

First things first, were having a party. Definitely. Who knows what'll happen though? We don't have school on Monday.

Paris got up and I saw her phone in her back pocket. I stood up and passed her taking her phone in the process. I momentarily deleted her parents, grandparents, and my mom and wrote, "party at my place tomorrow. fwd to anybody!" I said. I smiled and she turned around and smiled.

"What?" she said.

"We are having a party tomorrow." her eyes grew wide and she glared at me.

"What?" she said. I smiled and handed her her phone back.

"Yep. Don't worry I'll take care of everything." she nodded.

"Good." and went to go upstairs. I had a thought. I reached out and grabbed her shirt and pulled her back.

"What are you doing?" she asked. I smiled.

"Aren't you gonna listen to your mommy? We have to bond. And you need to watch hall pass with me." she glared then rolled her eyes.

"Fine, but ONLY because I want to see that movie so badly." she said sitting on the couch grabbing the remote. I sat as far to the left and she sat as far to the right. She put her feet up on the couch and turned on the movie. It was funny, of course. When it was over, she asked,

"What do you want for dinner?"

"Pizza." I said smiling.

"Ok. I'll call." she said starting to get up but I stopped her.

"No it's ok. I got it." I stood up and walked in the kitchen. oops. I don't know the number.

"Ferret." I yelled.

"What?" she yelled back.

"What's the pizza place number?" I asked. I could hear her roll her eyes.

"let me do it." she said coming into the kitchen. She obviously didn't know how stubborn I was. I. Was. Calling. The. Pizza. Place. Period.

"No." I said. She smiled.

"Give me the phone." She said. I shook my head.

"Alex." she said trying to snatch it away from me. I put it over my head taunting her. She jumped trying to get it.

"Give-me-the-phone." She said jumping at every word. I shook my head and she stopped jumping and put her hands on her hips.

"Fine I'll just go get the upstairs phone." She said taking off.

"No you won't." I yelled chasing her upstairs. I somehow pinned her down at the top of the stairs.

"Where is the phone?" I asked. She smiled.

"Not telling you." I smiled. Time for some fun.

"Ok. Then I'll use my usual means of making girls talk. Usually they don't want to talk after I start." her eyes got wide.

"You wouldn't." I smirked.

"We both know I would." I leaned in and was inches away when she said,

"It's right there." she said pointing to the table. I grabbed the phones and ran around the house.

I have to admit that girl was fast. I made it outside and stopped to catch my breath.

What happened upstairs? Why was I disappointed that she told me where the phone was? Why did I care? I hated her. We can't be anything more than enemies. Nothing more. I heard a scream breaking my train of thought.

"Give me the phone!" She said and jumped on my back. She managed to pin me down and sat on my back. She smiled evily and bent down so our faces were close.

"Did I run you out?" She asked brushing he hair out of my face.

"Uh, no" I said.

"You sure?" she said playing with my shirt.

"Yes." I said. she smiled in a way that made me want her.

"Good." she said. Then she took the phones and ran inside.

I sighed, running my hands through my hair. I walked inside and saw her come out of the bathroom smiling.

"It'll be here in 20 minutes." she put the phone down and walked out leaving me shaking my head.