Unpacking

"One of the smaller boxes in your room should be your shin guards." Mom yelled back up the stairs. I sighed. "Kay, thanks." I walked down the crowded hallway filled with cardboard boxes both full & empty. Also my two cars were roaming the house. Ginger & Felix. I walked into my room looking for all of my field hockey gear. I have
my stick, and clothes. That's about it. I went through every box except two before I found all of my sports gear. I grabbed my mouth guard, face guard, and shin guards and put them on my desk. My stomach growled. "Ugh." I groaned, I was about to call down to mom when she yelled for me. "Hey, sweetheart get ready we are going to eat next door. The Horan's have invited us over for dinner at 5:30." I was confused as to who the hell the Horan's were, but it was food. Hell, I was hungry. "Okay, mom." I yelled back down checking my phone. Hmh. I have half an hour.

After I finished getting ready mom had already yelled at me four times to hurry up. Even though, she told me to look nice. I had my hair tied back in a high pony tail with a twist on the right side and my hair curled, largely and loosely. I wore an all black lace-like dress that was covered in lace up until the neck, and down to the hips. The dress connect with two pieces of cloth that covered my boobs perfectly, making the dress a fit and flare. I had all black suede ankle boots to match, and bold leafed dangles in my ears. "Well my dear, don't you look dazzling?" My mom said in her silly fancy voice. "Don't embarrass me." I giggled walking outta the door following mom. She walked down on the driveway and right across the street. "Manners." Mom looked back at me before she rung the doorbell. I knew she meant no phone at the table. She ring the bell. I was anxious. It was my first chance to meet someone local. About 30 seconds later, an older lady opened the door. "Welcome, glad to have you. " the woman greeted hung mom, and then I. She was cute, and a sometime on mom. "Niall, the guest are here." The cute older woman called. She had an Irish accent along with the handsome boy that came rushing down the stairs.