Chapter 1

Annabeths POV

"So ladies and gentlemen, go invite someone and take your shiniest armour to the prom at friday night!" Chiron finished and all de halfbloods brust into cheering and applause.
I turned around to walk to Athenas cabin when I ran into Hazel, who had a great smile at her lips.

"Frank invited me Annabeth, he really did! Can you please help me with finding a dress and all of that? Its only three days left till the prom, and have no clue about what Im wearing!" I got very surprised.

"Why do you ask me? Ask Piper or anyone else from Aphrodite, not me! I know nothing about style! I barely brush my hair in the morning!"

"Seriously, Annabeth. Both you and I know that they would give me something fluffy, pink and impossible to dance in. I want something cool, like a black fighting dress or something, and I would like to wear weapons to. I want to be special, Annabeth, and I know you want too. Cant we help each other?" She made a puppy face so cute Aphrodite could get jealous. I sighed. Defeated.

"Okay, but lets get to your cabin then. Nico isnt here for the moment, right?" Hazel nodded and we walked away to Hades cabin.

Percys POV

I laid in the lake at the bottom and tried to think. It was easier said than done, because all the nereids giggled and swimmed around me trying to touch my dry clothes and hair.

"Can you please go away from me" I said as kind as I could and looked at the closest nereid, who laughed at me and swum away a little, but soon came back again and tried to sneak up behind me.

"Nereids" I sighted and swimmed up to the beach where Piper and Jason stood, kissing.

"Morning" I said awkwardly and enjoyed the face in surprise Jason made when he opened his eyes and saw me standing in the waterline.

"What the Hades are you doing here?" Piper yelled at me. I just smiled sarcastic back.

"What are you doing here? This is an official beach, not a kissing beach, at least it was last time I checked" I grinned at the almost furious Piper. Jackson was about to pull out his sword but I backed of with a great smile and jogged away to the Poseidon cabin. At the way I suddenly rememberd that I hadnt asked Annabeth out to the prom yet. Oh my gods. She must hate me by now. I had seen Chris invite Clarisse, Frank ask Hazel and even Nico ask Thalia, though Artemis had made a descion that all hunters could go to the prom, if they didn't kiss anyone. I made sure that I had Riptide in my pocket (If she was very mad) and made my way to the Athena cabin trying to find Annabeth.

A/N: Hi and thanks for reading my PJO/HOO fanfic! My english might be pretty bad, though Im only 13 years old and basiclly speaks swedish (I live in Sweden, duh) but I do my best! Im just gonna tell you that my chapters probably will be pretty short, and the ships are basicly the normal ones (Percabeth, Jiper and Frazel) and maybe some other surprises... IMPORTANT! I can just tell, I ship Solangelo, but Thaliaco will be better for my story, read and find out why! See ya Friendoz!