Finally Found

•Mystery P.O.V.•

"They killed our sister, and you expect us to just sit back like nothing ever happened?!? Because I will not do that!"

"Calm down. Your anger with me will not solve any of our problems. So if you will shut up I've came up with a plan. One that will tear them apart, no more One Direction, or their happy lives with their girlfriends. We will have our revenge, and soon....

---------------------------------------------

•Kaylee's P.O.V.•

I woke up still wrapped in Harry's arms. Like I have for the past month now, but it still puts a gigantic smile on my face every time.

I wanted to get up, so I could run out real quick, and get him a birthday/one month anniversary present. Technically his birthday isn't until this weekend, but it's already Thursday, and who knows if I'll get another opportunity to sneak away, and grab a gift.

Slowly I lifted his arm off of my waist, careful not make any sudden movements that would give me away. After I placed his arm back down he rolled over, scaring me in the process. I thought I had woken him for a second. Then I tried rolling over, this part was difficult the bed made slight squeaking sounds, and the weight I was putting on the side was kind of making it lop sided.

Finally I stepped onto the floor, taking a look back to make sure he was still sound asleep. To my relief he was. I proceeded to tip toe across the floor. Great the door was closed, and it creaks when it's opened, better do this slowly, and cross my fingers.

As I turned the doorknob I looked back again to check on Harry. He still seemed to be pretty out of it. After I opened the door, with minimal creaking I might add. I checked one last time, Harry's back was still to me, and his breathing was still steady, so I guess I got out just fine! I'm pretty good at this sneaking out thing, but it makes me to nervous, so I think I'll stay away from it when I can.

I still tiptoed down the stairs he still has good hearing, and my footsteps could certainly wake him. I also had to be just as careful, if not more careful opening, and closing the front, as with the bedroom door.

Once I was outside, I quickly hopped into my car, and drove to a store. I wanted something special, and memorable, but I didn't know what that would be just yet, so I started browsing through out the entire store. I ended up finding nothing to eye catching. So I decided to drive out to the mall.

I mean what can you buy for a boy who can just buy whatever he wants, whenever he wants? Then I came across a little jewelry shop that had his, and hers bracelets. Those are cute, and he always has some kind of bracelet on his wrist anyways. That can be the anniversary part since its pretty couplely.

I kept walking until one store in particular caught my eye. I grinned, and thought of the look that would be on his face when he saw this. I have to get it perfect for his birthday. Today was a success. Now I just need to get these wrapped, and head back home.

---------------------------------------------

Ladies and gentleman I give you the first chapter of Finally Found! Hoped you liked it!

What could she have gotten Harry? Who knows....

Vote

Comment

Fan

Do as you please, but thanks for reading :D