Chapter 2

Beep beep bee smack ugh monday I get up shower and do everything I do in the morning bla bla bla. I got changed into shawns red sweatshirt and some light blue jeans and I walk down stairs to see Shawn making bacon (yuck) eggs and pancakes. "Good morning lil sis how did u sleep" said Shawn "morning and I was sleeping perfectly fine till my stupid alarm woke me up how did u sleep" I asked/stated
"Well someone is grumpy today aren't they" Shawn chuckled "and I sleept amazing thank you for asking so Darcy when is diana coming over again" asked/stated Shawn oh shit I forgot all about her as he said that I ran to my room to get my phone to see 10 unread messages from Diana one said hey good morning☀️🙈The other one said hey wake up sleepy head😋Then she said DARCY WAKE UR SEXY ASS UP😂😴the next one said darcy is my Shawny poo up yet the next one said Darcy hurry up wake up were gonna be late for school the next one said Darcy wake up I need Shawn to drop me off too😩the next one said DARCY MENDES WAKE UP the next one said Darcy plz answer me the next one are u dead the last one said DARCY MENDES IF U DONT WAKE UP RIGHT NOW IM NOT GONNA GIVE U FOOD
Once I read the last one I answered right away good morning too u too diana and yes Shawn is awake no I'm not dead and plz give me food plz😢 after I pushed send I waked down stairs and Shawn kept on asking lots of questions like "why did u run upstairs when I asked about Diana is she ok?" "Wat happened?" And lots more he was giveing me a headache so I shouted "SHAWN SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR GIVING ME A MOTHER FUCKEN HEADACHE I RAN UPSTAIRS TO GO ANSWER MY TEXT MESSAGES FROM DIANA I FORFOT TO CHECK AND GRAB MY PHONE EARLIER SO WHEN YOU ASKED ABOUT HER I REMEMBERED ABOUT HER OK DAMN" Shawn looked at me in shock and then gave me a smirk "you forgot about your best friend" he said laughing "yes Shawn I forgot get over it so we can go pick up Diana now she is stressing about being late for school" I said calmly "ok princess you can eat ur food in the car and take some for Diana too" Shawn chuckled. After he said that I roles my eyes and took out my phone to see two messages from Diana the first one said hey and can u hurry up my mum is yelling at me cuz I'm not at school yet and the second one said don't forget about taking me some of that bomb ass food Shawn made I'm pretty sure it's good cuz my Shawny poo made it😉 when I saw what she put I started laughing so hard my ribs were hurting so I sat on the floor and couldn't stop laughing and shawn gave me a really nigga look and I gave him my phone and when he read it he started laughing to just not as hard as me is after like 5 minutes of having our laughing fit I got up and took my phone from Shawn and texted her back saying lmfao ok I was gonna anyways just hope I don't eat it on the way over there and take me food I woke up soooooo now u need to give me food it's a need to do😏 and we will be there in a bit we just need to start driving over there and get out of the house😂 anyways see u in a bit bye ily bitch😘 and then I sent it I looked up to see no Shawn so I started yelling his name "SHAWN SHAWN WHERE ARE YOU" and then i was about to scream again when I herd him say "DARCY IM TAKING A SHIT DAMN I NEED IT PEACE AND QUITE OR I WILL TAKE LONGER SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR DISTRACTING ME" I laughed do hard I needed to pee so I ran to the other restroom and I took my phone out and I saw one unread message from guess who Diana she said ok good I can't wait to see my Shawny poo wyd I'm not gonna stop txting u till u get here so yah u better answer I laughed at what she said  and waked out the restroom after I washed my hands and while I was walking down stairs I remembered I forgot to text Diana back when I turned on my phone I saw the time said 7:50 when I read that I started screaming for Shawn again "SHAWN HURRY UP ITS ALREADY 7:50 WE ARE GONNA BE LATE AND WE STILL NEED TO PICK UP DIANA" after I screamed at him he screamed back "DARCY WHAT DID I TELL U IM ALMOST DONE SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMN I NEED TO GET THIS FOOD OUT OF ME GO GET YOUR STUFF AND PUT YOURS AND DIANAS FOOD ON PLATES OK NOW LEAVE ME ALONE" so then I screamed back "OK" so I did what I was told and yet again he still wasn't out so I just text back Diana telling her ok it mite be a while Shawn is taking a shit😒💁 so sorry if we take long to get there I think we mite be late AGAIN and then I sent it after watching a couple episodes of sponge bob Shawn finally came out of the restroom and Diana still hasn't text back so I put my phone on silent. We got in the car and started driving to Diana's house we parked and we got off to go get her I was gonna get off alone but Shawn wanted to get off to so I let him we walked inside without nocking and went strait up to Diana's room we walked in to see her asleep on her bed again so me and Shawn smirked at each other and started jumping on her bed to wake he up and screaming "WAKE UP WE ARE GONNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL" it didn't take long for Diana to wake up and trow as on the floor mad as fuck but who cares it was fun. She got up and slapped both of us idek why she was pissed mabey cuz we took to long or mabey cuz we woke her up or both. We got in the car and drive to school. When Shawn droped us off at school so he can go to his we hesitantly walked in getting mean glares and getting called names while walking in we walked to out lockers and we saw the group of kids we get bulled by there's Taylor, Matthew, Ethan, Alex, Aron and the lead of the group Nash Grier. Nash and his Crüe have been bulling me and Diana ever since I moved here to North Carolina and it sucks.