Chapter 5

Shawn's P.O.V

It's been like 3 hours since Diana was released but Darcy still hasn't woken up and I'm stating to freak out. Cameron got here a hour ago and since then hasn't stopped crying nor left her side same as Nash, Matt, Sky, Diana, and Hayes they tried to make Diana go home but it didn't work she was arguing with the doctor and nurse about how she wasn't gonna leave Darcy's side and the doctor gave up so we were all just in here doing nothing Nash's mom came by a while ago to pick up Sky cuz she was tired so it was just us now. I could tell something was wrong with Nash, Matt, and Diana but I didn't want to ask what was wrong. The nurse just came in right now and said that visiting hours were over and made Nash, Matt, Hayes, Cameron, and Diana leave. Diana argued but then she just gave up and she said she would come back later, Nash and Hayes drove home so did Matt and Cam I was the only one able to stay so I just decided to talk to Darcy since we are all alone. "hey Darcy I hope you can hear me and you wake up soon cuz if u don't I don't know what I would do without you" I said balling my eyes out but continued "Darcy plz don't leave me I need you I really hope you wake you I need to know who did this to you so I can kill there asses. So well Cam came over earlier then he was supposed he got the first plane here he was worried about you not just him Diana was worried too. I need you to understand that if you don't wake up everyone will be lost without you" I said breathing unevenly but I kept talking "Diana would be lost and would maybe even go crazy" I chucked-ish "I know for a fact Cam and Nash and Matt would go crazy without you cuz they were here earlier and everyone was balling there eyes out I kind of don't understand why Nash and Matt were so sad they don't even know you but yah they had a guilty look on there faces I don't know why I don't know if I should ask them. See Darcy this is why I need you cuz see you have been asleep for what a couple hours and I already don't know what to do see I can't make decisions on my own I need you Darcy Mendes more then anything" I said sadly "I guess I just really miss you and I swear Darcy whoever did this to you will pay for this they are gonna die. I'm pretty sure Cam wouldn't mind helping me kill them ok so I guess that's all I got to say right now I can't even think so yah wake up plz cuz I really NEED to tell you something when you wake up. I hope your up before tomorrow good night" I sighed ( A/N ok so I decided since I don't know what time it should be it's already night so yah sorry I'm a bad author😂)

Shawn's P.O.V

NEXT DAY (MORNING)

I woke up curled up in a chair next to my still asleep little sister. I took my phone from the little table ish thing next to me and I saw a text I got last night? From Diana❤️😍: hey I went back home cuz I walked into the room last night and you were already asleep so yah don't text back when you read this just wait till I text you in the morning xoxo -Diana❤️
I read it and left it and I called Cameron
Phone Conversation
C: Cameron
S: Shawn
Ring ring ri-
C: hello
S: hey are you gonna come over I'm lonley over here
C: yah I will be over in 15 or 20 I just need to get ready and stuff
S: cammmm
C: yes Shawn
S: did u just wake up
C: umm....... Psh no I've been up for a long time he lied
S: Hahaha don't worry bro I just woke up to I just wanted to see what you would do
C: haha okay but yah I'll be there in a bit bro want me to bring you anything
S: Nah I'm gonna call nash and Matt over right now too so I will just tell one of them to bring stuff
C: ok well bye see yah in a bit Shawn bye
S: bye cam
END OF PHONE CONVERSATION
I called Nash and Matt and they said they would come over I told Nash to bring some Taco Bell and he said ok so yah I guess they will be here in a couple minutes.
A/N heyy my lil gost👻 ❤️I hope this chapter wasn't so bad well vote and/or comment and/or share sorry I didn't put her waking up in this chapter maybe the next chapter so well let's get to the questions thu thu thu
Ok soo what do you think Shawn has to tell Darcy?
Do you think she will finally wake up now or will she die or stay in a coma forever?
Ok so I asked this question last time but
How do you think she will react when she wakes up and sees Nash and Matt there? Will she even wake up?
Do you think Shawn will finally tell her about MAGCON?

Ok so that all I can think of so yah bye my lil gost👻❤️ plz vote and/or share and/or comment plz I want to know what you guys think of this book I don't know if I should stop writing it so plz tell me what you think about it🙏 ok so bye ILYGSFM and have a great day❤️I love you all my little gost👻💘
-xithlaly💘💋