Chapter 6

Nash P.O.V
(A/n SAME DAY FROM THE OTHER CHAPTER WHEN SHAWN TOLD NASH MATT AND CAMERON TO COME OVER TO THE HOSPITAL TO SEE DARCY)
When Shawn asked me to go get Taco Bell for everyone I got up from my bed and put on a muscle shirt that says Ramones with black jeans and my black converse. I took my phone off the charger and went to Hayes's room to see if he wanted to come. I walked into his room and he wasn't in there so I was gonna leave cuz I thought he was at a friends house or something so I past by sky's room and I herd talking so I peeked my head in the door and saw Hayes and sky playing with horses it was the funniest thing I ever seen I tried to hold in my laughter but I couldn't I started laughing so hard I fell to the ground and Hayes and sky just looked at me like I was crazy I laughed even harder if that was even possible. I finally calmed down and sky and Hayes were already playing again "Hayes do you want to come with me to see Shawn's sister at the hospital I'm gonna stop to get some Taco Bell too" I chuckled/stated "nah I will pass bro I want to stay here with sky and play horses and I think I'm gonna invite my friend over in a bit" he said while still playing with sky "okay text me if you guys need anything okay bye luv u sky bye Hayes" I said/stated " luv u too nash" sky smiled "Hmph u don't even say u love me well ok I guess bye then I see how it is" he said with a hint of sarcasm but with a hurt face "OMG OKAY HAYES I LUV YOU ARE U HAPPY NOW" I said getting very annoyed "haha I luv u too Nashy" he said in a baby voice but a huge smile on his face "okay bye luv y'all" I chuckled and left the room. I walked to my mums room and told her "mum I'm gonna go over to see Shawn's sister in the hospital cam is gonna be there to" "okay stay safe did u ask your brother if he wanted to go" she said "yah I asked he said no he was playing with sky" I said/sated "oh okay hun make sure you guys eat bye luv u text me or call me when your gonna come back" she said "okay mum I will bye luv you too" I said and kissed her cheek and left. ( A/n skipping car ride and Taco Bell) I got to the hospital and got off the car and took the Taco Bell bags with me. I walked in up to the lady at the desk and said "hi so you know what room Darcy Mendes is in" "oh yes she just got moved into a room she's is room 109 on floor 15 are you her friend, family or boyfriend" she asked "oh okay thanks and um I'm her well to be honest I don't know what I am I'm her brothers friend ok bye" I said awkwardly and walked off I herd the lady chuckle and mumble something but I ignored it. I got onto a elevator and and pushed on the 15 and patently waited till I herd a ding. When I herd the ding I don't know why but i just rushed thru the hall to find her room 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, yes 109 I opened the door and saw Cam, Matt, and Shawn sitting around Darcy's bed with puffy eyes and my smile turned into a sad face real quick just thinking my Crüe was the cause of that of a such a poor innocent beautiful girl a small tear slid down my cheek I quickly wiped it away. "Hey bro thx for bringing the food" Shawn chuckled lightly "Anytime bro anytime" I whispered. Matt, Shawn, and Cam all started eating I just sat there thinking why would I hurt such a beautiful girl? When is she gonna wake up? And why did I ever want to hurt her in the first place? I sighed and looked up to see all the boys staring at me. "Hey man are you ok why are you crying" Cam asked fuck I didn't even realize I was crying. I wiped my tears quickly and said "yah I'm fine it's just... Nevermind its nothing" "ok bro but if anything is bothering you, you know you can tell is right we're here for you" Cam said "yah I know..... Hey umm can I um have a moment alone with Darcy plz" I said nervously they all looked at me with a question-y look on there faces "um I guess man.... Are u sure your ok" Shawn asked/stated "yah I'm fine I just want to be alone real quick" I mumbled they all nodded and left the room. I sat next to Darcy and grabbed her hand it was so cold and she looked so lifeless I felt a tear run down my cheek but I wiped it away quickly "Darcy I'm so sorry I never thought we would take it this far I'm not gonna lie I don't know why we bullied you but I think it's because I like you Darcy Mendes I like you I've liked you since day one, I'm sorry I ever hurt you, I'm sorry I ever made you feel worthless, I'm sorry I ever bullied you, I'm sorry I ever made fun of you, I'm sorry I ever made you second guess living, Darcy Mendes I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry for wanting you so bad I made everyone hate you so only I could like you and have you I'm just so sorry for everything I understand if you don't forgive me but one day I hope you can forgive me so we can be together forever I promise you as long as I live nothing will ever hurt you NO ONE will ever hurt you and I promise no matter what I will never stop loving you" I cried hugging her now. I can't believe I just told the girl I like how I feel and even cried on her I'm a pathetic waste.