Last chapter

Nates pov
"I can't b be believe that there all gone there g g gotta be something that we can do" I said hugging Chloe still.
"We will figure something out don't worry about it." She said and she looked so nice and I couldn't help it I went in for a kiss.
Chloe's pov
Nate came in and started kissing me and then something weird happened. As he kissed me I saw like a flash of light but it wasn't outside. It was inside of me and next thing I knew senkhara didn't control me anymore.
"Nate run she is here!" I yell as I push him away from me.
"What...what are you talking ab" Nate started to say before he was interrupted by senkhara.
"I will not lose control of you!!" Senkhara screamed as she came around the corner.
"Nate run!" I yell pushing him through the door.
All of a sudden he grabbed my arm. "I'm not going with out you because I'm not losing you again." Nate said grabbing me and taking me along with him.
Nates pov
As we were running away I knew that the only artifact left was my watch.
"Chloe we need to find the others!" I yelled running toward the woods. She didn't reply for a sec and then said
"Fallow me I think I know where they are." As she ran in front of me I saw for s fact that her eyes glowed black. So I definitely had to be careful.
After a while of running we came on a stone that had all the artifacts on it. The cup, both keys, the mask, and Ninas locket, the only thing left was my watch. The next thing I knew I got hit in the back of the head and I passed out.
"Nate." "Nate!" "Nate wake up!" I heard someone yelling at me.
"But mom I don't want to." I said sleepily.
" I'm not your mom but I will be if u don't wake up!" Yelled kt then I sat straight up and realized that I was tied up next to everyone else.
"What's..what's going on?" I asked looking around and I found the stone with all the artifacts.
"I'm just waiting for you to give me your watch." Senkhara said walking around with Chloe in her hand.
"Nate Nate I'm so sorry she..she has me under her control!" Chloe yelled and I could tell somehow I don't know how but she was herself now.
" it's ok Chloe I know you didn't have a choice." I said looking at her.
"Oh how sweet." Senkhara said as she pushed her right next to me.
"Now timer tell me where the watch is!" Senkhara said getting right in my face.
"Now why would I do that?" I asked with sarcasm dripping from my tongue.
"Because if you don't this will happen." She said with an evil grin on her face. As she snapped her fingers Chloe started to scream in pain.
"Nate don't do it!" Chloe said trying to sub press her pain.
"If you don't tell me then it will keep going and going and getting worse and worse." She said as she snapped her fingers again and Chloe screamed in even more pain.
"Ok ok I'll tell you just make it stop first." I said. Then senkhara snapped her fingers and Chloe stopped screaming.
"Where is it?" She asked getting up in my face.
"It's in the summer house in the middle room on the left wall in the upper right hand corner." I said quickly as kt and Chloe was yelling at me to not tell her.
"Thank you now I'll be back." Senkhara said as she drifted off towards the summer house.
As soon as she got out of sight I told Chloe to untie me.
"Nate you just gave a way your life line!" Kt yelled at me.
"Kt do you really think I'm that stupid to actually tell her where it is?" I asked as me and Chloe untied everyone else.
"Well no maybe I don't know." Kt said looking distressed.
"Look what we need to do is grab these artifacts and lock them up." I said starting to pick up the cup and the mask.
"Ok how do we do that?" Nina asked as Kt picked up the keys.
"Fallow me and I will show you," I started "but we have to be quick.
We all ran back to Anubis house as fast as we could.
"Ok so we need to seal the cup in the little hole up in the attic come on." I said as we all ran upstairs to the attic.
"Ok Nate here is the cup how are we going to make sure she doesn't get it?" Fabian asked handing me the cup.
"Nina you need to unlock the hole so we can put it in there." I said as Nina unlocked the hole I put the cup in there. "Know close the hole but leave your locker in the same spot." Once the hole finally closed I put my hand on top of the locket and a golden light went around the hole and it was seal for good.
"Whoa Nate how did you do that?" Alfie asked me as I walked backwards.
I showed them my hand and said "this half watch tattoo on my palm isn't a tattoo. That is where half of the watch is." I said looking at all their astonished faces. "Ok for the mask we need to go back into the tunnels." I said heading for the door.
"But Nate there wasn't a room that had a place for Ninas locket so how are we going to seal it off?" Amber asked walking right behind me.
"Oh there will be a place don't you worry I said as we walked down into the basement. We got into the tunnels and to the casam.
"It's a good thing we left this stuff here."Eddie said looking down.
We all finally got down in the casam and we started for the mask room. Luckily all the obstacles we done for.
"Okay Nate we are here how are we going to seal this off?" Patrica asked looking around.
"Nina come here." I say as I stood by the stand that held the mask. "Isn't that a place for your locket?" I asked already knowing the answer.
"Oh my Anubis it is." Nina said as she put her locket up to the spot a hole had opened up. We put the mask in there and me and Nina sealed it off.
"Ok Nate what do we do next?" Kt asked looking at me.
"Well the keys and watch are in the same room and it's on the other side of the casam." I said not looking at Kt. "Come on its right this way." I said a speed walked away.
Sadly Kt caught up to me. "You are not destroying the watch are you?" Kt asked looking at me but I wasn't going to look at her.
"Kt I don't know but what happens happens." I said and Kt started to say something else but then we heard something horrible above us.
"Oh crap is senkhara run!" Eddie yelled and we all ran into the other room with senkhara hot on our tails.
"Kt quick give me the keys!"I say after everyone is in the room. I put my hand where it needs to put both keys in to key holes turn them and the wall closes. And not a second to soon because senkhara almost got in.
"Come on we got to keep moving." Chloe said out of breath.
"Don't worry about it She can't get in here it sprit proof." I said walking to the other side of the wall.
"Ok Nina put you locket here." I said pointing to a spot on the wall. She put her locket there and a hole in the wall opened up.
I pulled out senkharas crown and gave it to Eddie. "Now Eddie I'm going to need you to banish senkhara once and for all in a little bit when I get out the watch." I said to him as I walked to another part of the wall and put my hand where there was a symbol that looked like a full watch. As soon as I did that a vain from my hand to my heart lighted up gold.
"Now Nina I need you to put your locket on my hand." I said and Kt was crying.
"Nate don't you'll kill yourself." She said as she looked to Nina and me.
"Kt just trust me it's the only way." I said as I motioned for Nina to put her locket on my hand. As she did that you could see the vain going through my arm back to my hand and then my hand grew bright and I felt the watch in my hand.
"Now this is going to sound crazy but when I put this watch on the stand someone needs to let senkhara in." I said looking around.
"What why do we need to do that?" Alfie asked looking scared.
"So when I destroy the watch she will freeze for a little bit and that will give Eddie enough time to banish her." I said not looking at Chloe or Kt bc they both knew what this meant.
"Does this really have to happen?" Joy asked.
"Yes it does." I said looking at her
"Ok I'll do it. But how?" She asked looking around.
" just pullout the keys when I put the watch on the stand." I said with the watch still in my hand.
Joy started to walk over to the keys as I started to to walk to the stand. And magically a hammer apired  in my hand.
"Ok ready joy?"I asked as I about put the watch on the stone.
"Yes" she replied with hands on the keys.
"Ok now!" I said as I put the watch on the stand already feeling my pulse weaken.
"Don't you dare destroy that!" Senkhara yelled as she entered the room.
"Tell me how hells like." I said right before I destroyed the watch.
As I hit it with the hammer a shock wave came from it and I hit the ground and senkhara was frozen.
"Eddie now!" I struggled to say with my pulse very slow and very weak. The next think I knew every thing was black.
Chloe's pov
Nate said Eddie now and Eddie banished her but I ran over to Nate. His eyes were closed and I couldn't feel a pulse. Kt came over next and we both were crying about it then something amazing happened. Nates god, thot, came down he said how good of a servant he was. And how sorry he was for the sacrifice Nate made. But that wasn't it. Thot healed Nate made him better and fixed his heart. So Nate took a deep breath and was being hugged by everyone and everyone was crying. It was truly the happy ending we all wanted.
___________________________
So that's it that's the end of the book. I'm sorry that I'm a horrible updated and that this came so late. But I hoped you liked it. So I hope you guys liked this book because I liked writing it. Thanks to everyone who read it, liked a chapter, put it in a reading list, committed, or anything else it meant the world to me. So thank you. Well that it. Thanks for reading it again.