House of the truth

Nina's pov

I woke up to the sun coming in to my room and it was a Monday yay I was going to get dressed when I relised Chloe wasn't in her cot on the floor so I woke up amber and patrica and we went to look for Chloe. We soon saw her in the middle of the woods with senkhara. We saw a platform with some holes on top of it where the artifacts go. they went away so I said

"Lets go check it out." as I was heading over there and amber and patrica followed.

"I don't think this is safe it's freaking me out." amber said freaked out

"Ya this doesn't seem to safe." patrica said with a worried look on her face.

"Nina wait don't touch it!" i heared Fabian yell as I was about to grab the cup.

"Fabian your here!!" i screamed as I went to go hug him.

"Yes I am and I got your message pls tell me u still have your locket." Fabian sayed with a worried look on his face.

"Ya it's right here." I say pulling it out from under my shirt. "why were you wondering?" I asked.

"Because I heared senkhara and Chloe say that they need your locket." he said holding it in his hand.

Ambers pov

So Nina and Fabian were kinda having a fabina moment but then Fabian did something I couldn't believe. He grabbed Nina's locket and pulled it off of her back and put it in its place and then his eyes flashed black.

"No you are the evil one." Nina said as she was about to cry

"Yes I am but I'm not the first I'm the second." Fabian said with an evil smile on his face

"Wait if your the second one then who is the first one?" I asked standing behind Nina.

"Duh stupid its Chloe." patrica said standing next to me

"Well done patrica you are correct." I heard Chloe say walking out with senkhara

"When did you turn chloe?" I asked scared

"Oh when she first got the mark it" senkhara started but got interrupted by Fabian.

"Noo you will not controll me!!" Fabian yelled trying to break free

"No I will not lose controll over you!" senkhara yelled back at him.

"Come on Fabian fight her." we all 3 yelled at him.

"Run I can't fight much longer." Fabian said about to give up

"No Fabian I'm not leaving with out you." Nina yelled at him.

"Trust me Nina run hurry run." he said about to give up as me and patrica was dragging Nina away. we finally got back to school and we were late to science yay and mr sweet was all like why are you late.

"We had to help Trudy with an aren we didn't relize it would take this long." Nina said quickly.

"Ok ok take a seat." mr sweet said turning back to the borad.

"Why were you guys late?" Eddie asked as we sat down.

" Oh it was nothing." patrica said doing the sibuna sign to show it had to do with sibuna then all of a sudden senkhara appered.