Chapter two

"Hey Jauslin!" I heard Niall Yell From the other side of the school Hallway.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend.." He said as he caught up to me.

"I..Umm.. Yeah that would be amazing" i say with a smile on my face.

"Yeah and i dont know if you want to but..ummm.." Niall starts to say before changing his mind.

"Wait What just tell me." 

"Well I was wondering if you wanted me to move in i mean you have a spare room." He said nervously.

"That would be a great idea!" i started. "Then you can help pay rent and I wont have to work both jobs!" I say exited as we left the school to walk hme together like we did every day.

"Okay when should i move in?"

"Anytime!"

"Really?!" I heard my old Best Friend Nicole say from behind me.

"What?" I say as i turn to face her.

"You already got pregnant now your having some other guy come over so you can get pregnant again." She says without a care.

"Ok That is n-" Niall started before i cut him off.

"Okay so you said you would be there for me no matter what but when i needed you the most you left! i had nobody for over a year and now you have the nerve to say that to me after not talking to me since i told you i was pregnant! the last thing i heard you say is that you couldnt be my friend because i was a slut! You have to have a lot of nerve to say that to me!" 

"Ya well at leastim not sleeping with ever guy that i look at!" She yells back.

"Jake is the only one i slept with and Niall is helping me raise my Daughter! i have to tak care of her work and go to school even if i wanted to i wouldnt have the time to sleep with someone!" i yell before turning and walking away ignoring what she was yelling back. 

"Wow Didnt know you could yell that loud." Niall said nudging me.

"Shut up." i said Laughing. 

We picked  Emily up from the daycare a block from the school and walked her home.

"mwommy i miss all the snow." she said kicking a smll amount of snow on the side of the street.

"It will be back i promise the sun just melted it for a while." i said with a smile. It was surprisingly hot this last week but its supposed to be snowing on christmas. 

"Niwall?" Emily asked with the cutest baby voice etempting to say his name right. I love how much this daycare teaches them. they pretty much go to school and she has been going since she was 3 months so she is really smart and good at speech.

"yes." Niall said picking her up and placing her on his hip.

"can you be my daddy?" she asked inocently.

"I would love to." he said kissing her on the forehead. 

I finnaly felt complete. I always loved the life I had with Emily but i felt like something was missing and now i finnaly found it... Niall. 

He was always so funny and would take great care of Emily he told her stories and played games with her. I was looking for someone to help me raise her and he is more then perfect!