Chapter One

I was sitting on my front porch watching Emily play in the snow. She always had a smile on her face I wish I could be more like her. I used to but ever since i got pregnant and everyone left me I just cant be as happy has I used to be.

"Hey im Niall." i heard an irish voice say. Niall was walking in the gate.

"Hey im Jauslin." i said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, ive been meaning to come over."

"Yeah well Im always here have nothing better to do." i reply as he sits down on the porch step next to me.

"Thats a Lie I see you at school all the time." he says with a cheeky smile.

"Ok well other then that." i said laughing. 

"So Whats your story?" he asks me with while watching Emily try to run in the snow that was up to her hips.

"what do you mean?" i asked directing all my attention on him.

"Well everyone has a story, I Used to live in Ireland and just moved here to start a new life my other one just wasnt working so my mom payed for me to come here. Theres mine but i can tell by how hard you work in school how you react to diffrent topics and how you sit out here everyday that yours has more meaning to it then mine." he said Looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

 " Well a year ago i Got Pregnant with emily and My ex Jake told me if i didnt abort he would leave me but i couldnt it felt like if i did i would loose a part of me and kill someone so i told him if thats how he felt then i guess hes just going to have to leave. Then i went home and told my parents about my baby. they told me to leave That their daughter wouldnt of done that. I went upstairs to my room packed my bags and called my grandma she said she would do what she could. i looked for a house and found a couple i liked. I took my savings and my grandma sent me 1,000 dollars i bought this small white house for us to live in just me and emily. I work two jobs and go to highschool i hate not being home alot but i leave her at the day care that her best friend Shade goes to." I said, i was surprised that i did i never even wanted to tell anyone that but i felt good telling hi everything i felt like he accually cared. 

"You know i always wanted a daughter."

"really? What would you name her." 

"I used to tell my mom i would have a little girl named Avery."

"I love that name." i said with a smile.

"So are you the only one taking care of Emily?" 

"yeah its hard but its better she is with one of her parent then none." I explained.

"Want me to help i mean i live right accross the street and dont work so i can watch her when you are at work." 

"would you do that?" 

"I would love to." He said with a Smile.