THE FINDING

Once we realised that Spring had gone, we started to pack up Autumn and Summers things. While we were packing, Autumn said that she might know where Spring went because they were neighbours. Autumn also added in that they weren't that close.
So while Autumn explained where she thinks Spring went, some guards came down and said "So, are you taking these girls home?" My immediate answer was "YES!" The guard backed away and said "You are free to leave when your ready."

On our way out, we thanked the guards and the old man for helping us out and headed off with our luggage. Darn it! I forgot to pack a tent!
On the way through the forest we find a big wooden house that starts on the ground and, interwinds its way up the tree. The girls and I look at each other with the same expression: WE HAVE TO GO IN THERE.

"Hello?" Autumn yells. Her voice echoes down the hallway. We stand there in silence for a while and finally we hear voices. It sounds like they were somewhere up the top. And they sound like, men. They obviously start walking down the wooden stairs and suddenly, two gorgeous looking boys walk down the stairs. Both blonde silky hair, a tad overgrown, below their ears, bouncing in the momentum of their slim, muscular body's, bouncing up and down on the stairs.
"Hey, I'm Blake" Blake shakes my hand. Blake has bright blue eyes and pale skin. "And this is my brother, Jackson." Jackson looks up at me while Blake greets Autumn and Summer.
Oh, Jackson. He has beautiful silky blonde hair, like his brother, and beautiful green eyes. He has an amazing tan. "Hi, I'm Jackson, and you are?" "Winter, Winter Hastings" we stare in each others eyes for what seems like three minutes but in reality is only three seconds. It feels like there is already something between us already. He's mine. As Blake walks up to Summer, you can tell she has a thing for him. You can tell by the way that she stares in to his dreamy eyes. You can tell by the way her body is postured, one leg bent, putting all of her weight to one side, not that she has much weight anyway. As Jackson approaches Autumn, she seems to smile, in a nice and friendly way. I think that Autumn and I will be closest friends in this group so far. Not that I don't like Summer, Summer is  a wonderful girl, but i just feel like Autumn and I have more of a similar life.

Once again, i wouldn't have even thought about them if it wasn't  for the mirror.

--------------------
Hey guys! Finally the second chapter is out!
Not really much to say.
Just remember to
|Vote|Comment|Share|
-Chloe Xx