ONE MORE

**7AM**
"Morning guys," *yawn*. Jack puts his finger in my mouth as i yawn and i softly hit him in the stomach.
"Morning sunshine" ;) Jack smirks back at me. "Well you guys seem.... Different..?" Blake walks out of his tent thing with hair sticking out everywhere. Summer comes tagging out after. Man why is her hair so perfect?!!
"I think we should start packing up soon.. Speaking of, wheres Autumn?" I turn around and look over towards her tent and see her sleeping in a big ball of blankets. "I think we found her.... Hahaha.." I run over to Autumns tent and jump on top of her and she wakes up immediately. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR PUNK?!!" "Wow, calm down Autumn.." Autumn tackles me and tugs on my purple/white thick hair. "OUCH!! DO YOU MIND?!"
The others run over to our tent thinking something serious is going on. But to there surprise, all they see is myself and Autumn tackling each other...
After the others pry us apart, we start by packing all of our gear-not that we have much-  and start to head off.

"Ohhh boy... I'm not feeling to well..." I start to feel my tummy churn...
"Do you wanna sit down a second Hun?"
"I think I'm just-BLAHHHHHH" and there, on the ground, is my breakfast....

"Are you okay?"
"What did you eat?"
"Do you want a rest?"
"Need a kiss?" 😏 of course that was Jack-
"GUYS! CALM THE FARM IM FINE OKAY?!"
"Wow... I think it mist be that time of the month.." Autumn chuckles, "HEY I HEARD THAT!" I turn and I feel my face flush.
"Hey, hey, your okay just here. Gimme a cuddle.." Jack brings me into a tight squeeze.
"Why do you think she's so mad and uptight?" Summer discusses with the others.
**HALF AN HOUR LATER**
"Summer?" Autumn whispers
"Yo?"
"I.. I think I need to tell you something.."
"Yeah what's up?"
"Well..well I Kinda sorta maybe was up all last night and heard Winter and Jackson..well...you know..."
*GASP* Summer covers her mouth in shock.
"Maybe that's why she vomited! Maybe she's PREGNANNTTTTTT! Awwwwh"
"Don't think to fast, plus.. I don't want a little creature crying and ruining my life..." Autumn slumps over and continues walking....

"Hey guys? I think we should stop for lunch.. I'm feeling a little peckish, and plus, Winter isn't feeling to well.."
"Sure Jacko.. Summer and I will go search for food..Cmon sweetie.." Summer and Blake trot off into the distance..
Only Autumn, Jack and I left now.
"So.. How are you holding up Winter?"
"I'm fine."
"Do you need any water?"
"I said I'm fine."
"Food? Just want to make sure tha-"
"I SAID IM FINE!"
****
HEYYYY GUS!!!
Soooooo.. How you guys liking the book so far? Comment on what you think is happening with Winter.. Pregnant? Deathly sick? Flu? Just a little cold? Hmmmm...  But always remember to |VOTE|COMMENT|SHARE| cheers lads xx